Honored Contributor

Re: Prince Charles to Walk Meghan Down the Aisle

@151949 wrote:

@KingstonsMom I'm no fan of this girls family but I do object to saying "her father let her down." For cripes sake the man had open heart surgery. I guess you think he should just bring his ventilator and chest tubes and hoof it down that aisle - SHEESH.

Did you forget his scheme to sell fake photos to the tabloids???  I believe the figure was $100,000 for trumped up pre-wedding photos.  So, yeah.  That was a major betrayal.

Trusted Contributor

Everyone shall have an opinion...the only thing that matters is that....

HARRY AND MEGHAN ARE HAPPY, DOING THEIR DAY THE WAY THEY WANT TO.

THATS WHY THEY INVITED NO PUBLIC FIGURES.  THAT MAKES A STATEMENT .

MAY THEY HAVE A GLORIOUS DAY FILLED SIMPLY WITH LOVE.Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity - Very pretty table setting. 

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity, are you having a wedding bash ???

Whatever the case, the table is lovely. 

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy 

The table picture is from- Facebook Page "Town and Country" one of the members shared with the group. Many! Definitely are having parties. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Sweet_Serenity..I will be enjoying my tea in my pjs.  I cannot believe I am setting my alarm for 430 to get up for this.  I guess I am a sucker for love..royal love.

I asked my husband and girls to get up with me ???   They said noooooooo thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

Did you catch who that was that Prince Charles walked down the aisle before Meghan? They mentioned the lady this morning on GMA, but, as usual I was distracted by hubbo blowing off about something right at this time.

Was it another family member or a best friends daughter ? I'm big on Royal History , but, this one got past me. Must not had been a big deal, but, I would like to know.

Thank You

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity

Did you catch who that was that Prince Charles walked down the aisle before Meghan? They mentioned the lady this morning on GMA, but, as usual I was distracted by hubbo blowing off about something right at this time.

Was it another family member or a best friends daughter ? I'm big on Royal History , but, this one got past me. Must not had been a big deal, but, I would like to know.

Thank You

@SharkE  I ran across it immediately by Googling.  Don't remember now who it was but you can easily find it online.

Respected Contributor

Will they broadcast the entire ceremony?

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity

Thank You

http://people.com/royals/prince-charles-walked-another-woman-down-aisle-meghan-markle/

The Goddaughter to Diana, Amanda Alexandra Knatchbull.  Poor thing had her own family drama with her father @SharkE

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."