Trusted Contributor

Re: Prince Charles to Walk Meghan Down the Aisle

Did anyone see if Earl Spencer, Dianas brother and Uncle to the Princes, was present?  For all the hoopla about Fergie and Andrew, one would wonder that he would have taken a prominent place, however, I may have missed it?

Honored Contributor

@Deanie wrote:

Did anyone see if Earl Spencer, Dianas brother and Uncle to the Princes, was present?  For all the hoopla about Fergie and Andrew, one would wonder that he would have taken a prominent place, however, I may have missed it?

@Deanie

Yes, he was along with other members of Diana's family.

Lady Sarah McCorquodale - The sister of Harry's late mother, Diana, Princess of Wales.

Mr Neil McCorquodale - Lady Sarah's husband.

Lady Jane Fellowes - One of Diana's two older sisters, Harry's aunt. Giving the reading.

Earl Spencer - Charles Spencer, younger brother of Diana, Harry's uncle.

Countess Spencer - Karen, wife of Charles Spencer.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom  thanks

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

@KingstonsMom Did you notice in one of the videos you posted Meghan’s little beagle puppy named Guy rode with the Queen yesterday to Windsor Castle?

Cute!!639C1478-5B69-4D9C-8E68-20E54FACC97D.png

@OKPrincess  Adorable!

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Even Mr Cherry is getting into the spirit of the day. He sent me an email ,saying how to watch live streaming on Britbox

DH got up at 2:45am CST to watch everything with me. We can sleep later. We’ve had fun watching everyone arrive, all the crowds, the excitement. He was into it all almost as much as me. Love ❤️ our men. Well almost time for some Preakness coverage to start. The day was absolutely wonderful.