Honored Contributor

Re: Prince Charles to Walk Meghan Down the Aisle

@151949 wrote:

I bet everyone is doing as instructed by either the Queen or the Archbishop.

I think the Queen as allowed them to make their own decisions.  She may have given her approval, but I don't believe she "instructed" them.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hmmm. Prince Charles popular? I would tend to disagree. Many Brits don't care for him and wouldn't mind at all if never ascends to the thrown. They'd be thrilled if Prince William was next in line.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Trusted Contributor

@jackthebear@LTT1: I’m in. What time will you be on? Wedding will start at 4am my time but plan to turn TV on about 2am. Not sure which channel I’ll wind up watching. BBC America might be best option

Dying to see George and especially Charlotte. That little girl is adorable and will be ruling her two brothers.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@cherry wrote:

I like Charles and Camilla both

That Charles/Diana marriage was an unfortunate situation all around.  And  all these years later, now that the dust has settled, I think it's pretty evident there were no true villains.  

100%

time to let it go,  we all know that everyone brings their own stuff to a marriage.  I am over the blame to P C and the sanctifying of D 

Honored Contributor

I am so glad she chose him.  To me having a royal stand beside her with all this stupid drama caused by her so called family just says something back at them LOUD AND CLEAR!!!

Happy Wedding Day to Harry, Meghan and all of the family who will attend to honor the couple.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@jackthebear@LTT1: I’m in. What time will you be on? Wedding will start at 4am my time but plan to turn TV on about 2am. Not sure which channel I’ll wind up watching. BBC America might be best option

Dying to see George and especially Charlotte. That little girl is adorable and will be ruling her two brothers.

@lovetoteach and I usually up for the fashion chat around 7ish

so I guess who ever is up could start it?  

in community chat   

Royal wedding Chat  -- working title ?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

2AM   you are on the west coast then

Esteemed Contributor

@JBKO wrote:

Hmmm. Prince Charles popular? I would tend to disagree. Many Brits don't care for him and wouldn't mind at all if never ascends to the throw. They'd be thrilled if Prince William was next in line.

@JBKO I have very close personal sources who live in the UK and a couple who have reason to be there frequently, and I subscribe to a magazine called Majesty.  From everything I've witnessed personally during visits, heard from my sources and read in Majesty and other media outlets begs to differ with you.  The Prince of Wales is immensely popular.  Over the years, the people of the UK have accepted Charles for who he is, and grown to better understand him and how his life was scripted.  Also, Queen Elizabeth has rebounded from the low points of the late 1990s and is more popular than ever during her reign.  God Bless the Queen. Woman Happy  

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom@jackthebear@beckyb1012@Sadiesadie@JBKO

Isn’t this just the cutest thing? Prince Harry totally steals my heart!

FE2052BA-9218-4CD2-B0F1-E15B222C5C8F.gif

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@BettyNewbie wrote:

".......accompany her down the aisle of the Quire....."

so hes walking her halfway??????

will she walk the first part alone?

Choir

that part of the church is called the Choir