Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

Don't be so sure he won't be charged. The truth still exists no matter how hard people try to cover it up. The truth always comes out. If any of the accused are innocent, the truth will only exonerate them

We've barely even begun to unravel that network. Anyone who benefitted from the exploitation is going down. Karma doesn't play around.

@Porcelain 

There's a good chance that various statutes of limitations may interfere with charges and prosecutions.

True. But we don't yet know how recently he has offended, or reoffended. He was seen with the now deceased convicted criminal somewhat recently.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

Well I am going to bow out. I am on the side of the law. So there's that. Have a nice day.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for showing me I am just having an internal dialog. Saves a lot of typing! On to a more productive and fun pastime.......

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Thanks for showing me I am just having an internal dialog. Saves a lot of typing! On to a more productive and fun pastime.......

@Nancy Drew, in case you do see this, I thought that you made some good points. I just wish you had stopped there and not added that incendiary ending to your post. I think that it detracted from the point that you were making. But I've been there, done that, too, so I can empathize. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Hard to believe some women are to be believed just because they are women. No need for proof, facts or a trial. Just female body parts are enough. I am dying here. A poster actually said she needs to believed because there are no witnesses during rape. Yeah but there is dna and reporting it right away for a police record. Unbelievable. It's 2020 and some are living in the dark ages.

You nailed that, at least.

BTW, calling women FemiNazis is so last decade Rushy.

Talk about a walk in the past.

Honored Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@chessylady wrote:

Typical bias, believe the man and vilify the numerous women. Especially bad when it is women who would rather believe the powerful man. JMHO.

@chessylady But to replace male gender bias with female gender bias is only another step backward, not moving forward.

It is like replacing racism with color only.  Bias is bias, be it gender, race, religion or whatever.  We are only replacing one wrong for another is we don't take each person for who they are.

Don't believe someone just because they are a woman.  It's the same thing. 

@Sooner ,

In the case of rape, we often DO have to believe the woman just because she is a woman. Rape seldom has witnesses. It is often reported long after DNA evidence has been washed away.  Men are seldom raped. Women are ofte raped by someone they know and have socialized with. Women are often raped while under the influence of alcohol.

In the absence of pysical evidence, a woman's word is sometimes all there is. 

@Ms tyrion2 Then that is not a guarantee of the truth.  It is a he said/ she said.  It is two people telling a different story.   Women and men can and do lie.  And can and do tell the truth. 

Honored Contributor

Often in rape cases, there is tangential corroboration that helps the prosecution.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

If you think Andrew is innocent of wrong doing, you probably think Epstein killed himself. 

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@Pearley- I'd love to try to find that special (inteview) you've mentioned with various women making accusations.  Do you happen to know the name of it or which channel it was on?

@Venezia 

If you haven't found it yet, it was on ABC on January 9th, a two hour special.  

"Truth and Lies: Jeffrey Epstein"

Someone is doing a podcast, as well.  With the title, you should be able to find it online.

@Tinkrbl44- Thank you.  It was just shown recently here and I've recorded it.  I was going to watch it tonight, but it's just too late.  I'll watch it in the next couple of days.

Honored Contributor

Re: Prince Andrew

[ Edited ]

Prince Andrew 

PU Muerta, or Marta.