Esteemed Contributor

The thing with Andrew is the women who are accusing him were girls with no power to report him at the time. We do have pictures with Andrew and Epstein together after the first crime of which he was convicted of. That says poor judgment at the very least with no concern for his victims. I fear nothing will ever happen to Andrew in far as even being investigated. Epstein is dead. How convenient. I don't blame the Queen as she is his mother. Mothers don't tend to believe their favorite son could do something like this. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@chessylady wrote:

Typical bias, believe the man and vilify the numerous women. Especially bad when it is women who would rather believe the powerful man. JMHO.

@chessylady But to replace male gender bias with female gender bias is only another step backward, not moving forward.

It is like replacing racism with color only.  Bias is bias, be it gender, race, religion or whatever.  We are only replacing one wrong for another is we don't take each person for who they are.

Don't believe someone just because they are a woman.  It's the same thing. 

@Sooner ,

In the case of rape, we often DO have to believe the woman just because she is a woman. Rape seldom has witnesses. It is often reported long after DNA evidence has been washed away.  Men are seldom raped. Women are ofte raped by someone they know and have socialized with. Women are often raped while under the influence of alcohol.

In the absence of pysical evidence, a woman's word is sometimes all there is. 

Esteemed Contributor

We absolutely do not have to believe women who accuse men of rape just because. You go to the ER and get dna proof. You report it to the police immediately. Thank goodness that is how the law is. There are too many great men in this world that don't deserve to be destroyed by women that falsely accuse men for nefarious reasons. 

Respected Contributor

...and people wonder why women are sometimes afraid to report rape.

Honored Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

...and people wonder why women are sometimes afraid to report rape.

What's tragic is when the victim's own family members regularly talk like that. Then they know not to even tell the people who love them.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor
Most rapes of adult women are NOT reported immediately out of shame - so imagine if it happens to you as a minor. Easy to judge if you haven’t lived it.

Yes, some women lie. I believe it’s not common and it’s horrible to assume someone is lying if they don’t come forward immediately. I speak from personal experience. 😢
Honored Contributor
I have seen a video of Andrew with a girl who looks underage and it looked incriminating to me...but he is probably off the radar now with all the media focused on Meghan and Harry
Esteemed Contributor

Hard to believe some women are to be believed just because they are women. No need for proof, facts or a trial. Just female body parts are enough. I am dying here. A poster actually said she needs to believed because there are no witnesses during rape. Yeah but there is dna and reporting it right away for a police record. Unbelievable. It's 2020 and some are living in the dark ages.

Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

Don't be so sure he won't be charged. The truth still exists no matter how hard people try to cover it up. The truth always comes out. If any of the accused are innocent, the truth will only exonerate them

We've barely even begun to unravel that network. Anyone who benefitted from the exploitation is going down. Karma doesn't play around.

@Porcelain 

There's a good chance that various statutes of limitations may interfere with charges and prosecutions.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Pearley- I'd love to try to find that special (inteview) you've mentioned with various women making accusations.  Do you happen to know the name of it or which channel it was on?

@Venezia 

If you haven't found it yet, it was on ABC on January 9th, a two hour special.  

"Truth and Lies: Jeffrey Epstein"

Someone is doing a podcast, as well.  With the title, you should be able to find it online.