Honored Contributor

Re: Prince Andrew may be next

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

I cannot imagine the laws of England would allow The Last Will & Testament of a Deceased to not be distributed to their Beneficiary  I am sure he will get what is under the will.

@beckyb1012  The Queen left the money to Charles and no one else.

I read to relieve the tax burden it is always "Monarch to Monarch" and probably since the beginning of all Royals and taxes.  I am not concerned about Andrew getting nothing from the Estate.  Granted he may loose out due to the settlement already paid on his behalf on the lawsuit.  Could not blame the King for that at all.  

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

His ex-wife Sarah has written several books, both fictional and non-fictional.  

Respected Contributor

@lgfan wrote:
Not having done anything noteworthy hasn't stopped another extra from writing a book.

Dang it @lgfan , you took a perfectly nice thread about Andrew and ruined it with post about you-know-who! LOL

(joking--couldn't help myself--lol)

Respected Contributor

The Queen was no dummy.  I'm sure she set something up for the other children in her final years.   Prince Philip also had a sizable estate.

Trusted Contributor

First, I think Andrew has more skeletons in his closet than all of the royals combined. We only know of Epstein but there maybe more. He was an entitled brat who was the queens favorite. So the royals may have more on him!

Second, even if he tries to, KC will quash it by buying his silence. One or both his daughters may be given working royal roles. He may very well be playing the "tell all" game to get a better deal for himself & his daughters.

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361  You mean like Harry?  What a joke! Neither one deserves anything from the "Family".  

Respected Contributor

By Queen Elizabeth leaving her estate to King Charles, it relives her Estate of  a massive tax burden because it is Monarch to Monarch. 

If King Charles distributes any part of the Estate to the Queen's other children, grandchildren or great grandchildren, it will remain tax free if his death occurs seven years after distribution.

Respected Contributor

@KKJAm not sure but doesn't he still get a yearly stipend? The greedy entitled prince will prob always want more.  Here's an idea for his book title:  Spare  lol"

I just had a deja vu moment. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

@KKJAm not sure but doesn't he still get a yearly stipend? The greedy entitled prince will prob always want more.  Here's an idea for his book title:  Spare  lol"

I just had a deja vu moment. Smiley Happy

Maybe when he writes his book, he can ask Fergie when she met Meghan. @lgfan  It seems there is another discrepancy. Did she teach Meghan how to curtsy or not.

Interesting Fergie wouldn’t mention that in an interview, but instead say “I never really met Meghan”.

Esteemed Contributor

I do see some worshiping going on, but it isn't for the royal family.