Respected Contributor

Re: Prince Andrew may be next

@Goldengate8361  Yeah, what's he done that's noteworthy besides his involvement with Epstein?

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

I cannot imagine the laws of England would allow The Last Will & Testament of a Deceased to not be distributed to their Beneficiary  I am sure he will get what is under the will.

@beckyb1012  The Queen left the money to Charles and no one else.

Has her will been made public?

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Respected Contributor

Oh ya, just what I want to read, a bio of a do nothing, middle-aged rich royal dude who was involved with child traffickers. Scintillating....not.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

To pen a tell-all if he doesn't get what he wants. Word is he's not happy with King Charles for not giving him his inheritance from the queen. 

I do not follow the royals, but I was wondering if it was Andrew who had a recent scandal. You answered my question. I would not like living my life in the shadow of the "chosen one." That has to feel like a futile position in life.

Honored Contributor

"The late Queen Elizabeth’s estate is estimated to be worth close to $800 million. Although she has three children, a 1993 agreement stipulated that the entirety of her fortune go to King Charles, her oldest "

"Andrew is no longer considered a working member of the royal family and cannot dip into the Sovereign Grant for money. "

SOURCE:  IMDb

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

"The late Queen Elizabeth’s estate is estimated to be worth close to $800 million. Although she has three children, a 1993 agreement stipulated that the entirety of her fortune go to King Charles, her oldest "

"Andrew is no longer considered a working member of the royal family and cannot dip into the Sovereign Grant for money. "

SOURCE:  IMDb

@Mz iMac She has 4 children not 3.  

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@Goldengate8361  Yeah, what's he done that's noteworthy besides his involvement with Epstein?

He knows about all of the scandals through the years. 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@Linmo  I believe the article meant the Queen has 3 other children.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Am not sure but doesn't he still get a yearly stipend? The greedy entitled prince will prob always want more.  Here's an idea for his book title:  Spare  lol

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not having done anything noteworthy hasn't stopped another extra from writing a book.