Respected Contributor

Prince Andrew is in hot water

Prince Andrew, supposedly the Queen's favorite child, is in trouble. His friendship with Jeffrey Epstein, the American sex trafficker and child molester, led him to an interview on British television. He was trying to explain "dating" a 17 year old provided to him by Mr. Epstein. He said he doesn't remember her and that a photograph of him with her had been doctored. One British commentator said Andrew was " too thick" to even lie well.

Honored Contributor

Re: Prince Andrew is in hot water

Back in the day, I remember reading that Prince Andrew was referred to as  "Randy Andy."  I saw part of that interview and yes, he was not very convincing.

Respected Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

Prince Andrew, supposedly the Queen's favorite child, is in trouble. His friendship with Jeffrey Epstein, the American sex trafficker and child molester, led him to an interview on British television. He was trying to explain "dating" a 17 year old provided to him by Mr. Epstein. He said he doesn't remember her and that a photograph of him with her had been doctored. One British commentator said Andrew was " too thick" to even lie well.

There is a thread about the interview in the TV and Movies section, if you are interested.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I heard that a young girl who was dancing with him ("introduced" by Epstein) said that he sweat a lot.

Then I hear the Prince say that of course it didn't happen and that it couldn't have been him because he has a condition that prevents him from sweating.

Yeah........................

Respected Contributor

Hard to believe the line: "don't remember ever meeting her?" Really?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Trusted Contributor

Why would he ever commit to doing an interview? This is something that will always follow him now and he's given them even more reasons. He should consult w/somebody and not get himself in deeper.

Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

@chessylady  And the queen actually approved of the interview and believes everything her son said.

Well, I would think in her position she would have to. I can't see her taking off those horse blinders and going down the other road.

Respected Contributor

@wishmoon wrote:

Why would he ever commit to doing an interview? This is something that will always follow him now and he's given them even more reasons. He should consult w/somebody and not get himself in deeper.

He did consult with somebody -his PR person  who advised against the interview. He has since resigned.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

I feel for his mother, the Queen, with never ending damage control for her family!