Esteemed Contributor

Re: Prince Andrew is in hot water

" Oh the web we weave when we practice to deceive".  
      He's full of it. Another story of a spoiled rich person behaving very badly.What else is new? I hope he gets exactly what he deserves!!

Esteemed Contributor

My reaction...despicable, deplorable, and wholly unbelievable. Prince Andrew is not Prince Edward VII, Queen Victoria's oldest son who acceded to the throne for a short time. He spent his life fooling around with all sorts of women . In those circles, over 100 years ago, that behavior was expected among the upper classes in England. It is NOT acceptable now. Prince Andrew still doesn't get it. His behavior is such that makes people want to eliminate the Britûsh monarchy.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

My reaction...despicable, deplorable, and wholly unbelievable. Prince Andrew is not Prince Edward VII, Queen Victoria's oldest son who acceded to the throne for a short time. He spent his life fooling around with all sorts of women . In those circles, over 100 years ago, that behavior was expected among the upper classes in England. It is NOT acceptable now. Prince Andrew still doesn't get it. His behavior is such that makes people want to eliminate the Britûsh monarchy.

Back in 1888 ,  a Royal Family member was  a suspect in the Jack the Ripper case .

" in question was Prince Albert Edward Victor, Duke of Clarence, Queen Victoria's grandson and heir presumptive to the throne of England. Prince Albert Edward Victor, or “Eddy” as he was affectionately known, had been one of the Jack the Ripper suspects " . Now according to some  the case of who Jack the Ripper was has now been solved by dna  to be Aaron Kosminski.

Esteemed Contributor

This is the second, and likely not the last, topic about Andrew here.  He “doesn’t remember.”  Picture with the very young woman who accused him - “doesn’t remember.”  I wonder what prompted him to finally end his good friendship with his vile friend.  So far, he has gotten away with his lies.  But if you read about people who prefer children to adults, the preference stays with them.  Very hard to root out.  It makes me wonder...

Honored Contributor

Who okayed this interview? I don't think he did himself any favors by agreeing to speak out, he doesn't come off looking very good.

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@chessylady wrote:

Prince Andrew, supposedly the Queen's favorite child, is in trouble. His friendship with Jeffrey Epstein, the American sex trafficker and child molester, led him to an interview on British television. He was trying to explain "dating" a 17 year old provided to him by Mr. Epstein. He said he doesn't remember her and that a photograph of him with her had been doctored. One British commentator said Andrew was " too thick" to even lie well.

@chessylady  And the queen actually approved of the interview and believes everything her son said.

Well, I would think in her position she would have to. I can't see her taking off those horse blinders and going down the other road.

His PR person apparently  resigned  just before the interview began .  Also wonder if he was one of the witnesses in Epstein's Florida conviction who had been given immunity  from any legal actions against them forever . This list of people was  sealed .

Honored Contributor

Inane lying and obfuscation --I can't quite figure out who this reminds me of.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I heard that a young girl who was dancing with him ("introduced" by Epstein) said that he sweat a lot.

Then I hear the Prince say that of course it didn't happen and that it couldn't have been him because he has a condition that prevents him from sweating.

Yeah........................

@QueenDanceALot  I think he said he had a condition "then" that prevented him from sweating...because of a huge rush of adrenaline when he was shot at while fighting in the Falklands. 

Maybe he can sweat now...in case any recent photos show him sweating.

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The pictures now surfacing with Andrew and young females don't lie.  He just dug the hole deeper by accepting the invitation to an interview.  I, for one, do not believe a word he says and of course he is going to deny having been associated with young females.  I feel sorry for the queen, what with Harry and Meghan acting like two spoiled children and now Andrew has got to take a toll on someone her age.  It is times like this when a parent wonders why she ever had children. Smiley Frustrated

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

I don't really care about this.  Fun to speculate and laugh about, but it really has no bearing on anyone here.

He was rich and famous and good looking, she was old enough to know better.  She wasn't employed by Epstein (was she?), so there was no fear of losing her job.

I just want all the scum involved to be treated equally.  ALL of them...on BOTH sides of the ocean.  A. BC. and all the way down the alphabet, wherever it leads.

Keepin' it real.