Honored Contributor

Prince Andrew/Fergie's Christmas Card

If there is one person who might want to see the back of 2019, it is the Duke of York.

And it looks like he and ex-wife Sarah, Duchess of York, have made some not-so-thinly veiled references to it in their Christmas cards to family and friends.

Their festive tidings feature one image of one of their beloved Norfolk terriers nose-deep in a bush showing its rear end to the camera, with the caption: 'Say Goodbye to 2019.'

Their festive tidings feature one image of one of their beloved Norfolk terriers nose-deep in a bush showing its rear end to the camera, with the caption: 'Say Goodbye to 2019'

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Prince Andrew/Fergie's Christmas Card

I wonder what the Queen thought of that?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Happy dog tush to you!

Respected Contributor

imo that's an odd photo.  Can be taken several different ways I guess, but saying goodbye to 2019 wasn't my first thought.  Woman Surprised

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

More like kiss my butt, to me.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

My first thought was, why are they sending a joint Christmas card? Are they together? Clearly, I have not been following the Royals.  

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper 

They're not 'together' as a couple, not openly at least, but Fergie still lives with him, although they were divorced many years ago.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

My first thought was, why are they sending a joint Christmas card? Are they together? Clearly, I have not been following the Royals.  

@Caaareful Shopper   Supposedly when Prince Philip passes away, they will remarry. 

Honored Contributor

don't think that's their real card. No words first of all. could be anybody's dog

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

don't think that's their real card. No words first of all. could be anybody's dog

@SharkE 

They sent out 3 and this is one of them, it's signed inside by Andrew, Fergie, Beatrice and Eugenie & Jack.

Pic of the inside w/signatures are on line.