Honored Contributor

Re: Prime day Amazon Deliveries

@eddyandme wrote:

@NickNackand any furbaby parents:

As mentioned got two kibbles during Prime Day.  I got one Ultra and one Nutro. Thought these looked good to me, I was wondering if any of you are familiar with these brands and your reviews. Thanx.

Oh! Eddy just received his last five packs of cookies. Haven't bought Wellness cookies before, so three were from that brand. So, I put each package on the floor and told him to pick one to try right away. He sat there and after looking at the three reached his right paw over and pulled in the one on his right! Thought that was a hoot! He love the cookies - some kind of whitefish (yuck!).Woman LOL

@eddyandme  I've never fed Ultra or Nutro.  I have a friend who feeds Nutro, and her dogs apparently like it.  She's happy with it.  Nutro Ultra got 4 stars on Dog Food Advisor, so that's good.  I didn't look at the other Nutros.  I feed Fromm and will either get it locally now that Chewy doesn't carry it or order from PetFlow.  Before I started feeding Fromm a couple of years ago I fed Wellness.  I'm glad your dog likes the treats!  I hope you have good luck with the new dog food.  I do feed Nutro crunchy treats, and Frankie loves them.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Prime day Amazon Deliveries

@NickNack

Thanx. Never heard of PetFlow but will check out. Will have enough kibble for a while! Bag's have sell by date of 6/18. The Nutro has lamb the other Ultra is weight loss - glad the Nutro get 4, hopefully the Utra is as healthy since same mfgr.

Blue and also used to get Wilderness for Jade. Then, switched to Fromm's Gold on recommendation of a friend. Will check out PetFlow though.

Good to know your friend likes Nutro. Also, very good to know Frankie loves the Nutro treats - will have to look into that next, though he's pretty well stocked up on cookies now.I've tried many of the "good" treats both for Jade and now Eddy, and neither liked them. But, can recommend the Wellness, at least the whitefish, as Eddy went right for it. Have recently heard Beggin and Pupperoni are bad now with all dyes. So, must wean him off of those. I didn't realize Greenies made blueberry - thinking that's why they offered twofers!

Thanks for advising me. Love to Frankie from Eddy!