Honored Contributor

Re: Prime day Amazon Deliveries

I got four or five Amazon packages delivered today, including the Dot.  My daughter is coming by to check it out with me, maybe get it set up.

I noticed a book on Amazon yesterday on what you can do, all that.  I may order it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3  My items came today. I ordered two NO SOLICITING signs, one for the door and one to stake at the end of the driveway....here is the funny thing....

Amazon  delivered the box this afternoon  and a minute or two later there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and a guy was standing  by the box with a clip board in hand....he was selling new windows.  I told him that in that box. are  two no soliciting  signs I bought from Amazon that I wish I had up right now.  I said I do not buy ANYTHING  from salespeople at my door. He kept going on and on about the windows and I just said NO! Grabbed my box and shut the door.

I have  my signs up now👍 And I hope anyone selling door to door gets the message. 

Regular Contributor

Got mine today. 2 pairs of Bob's shoes and 2 obnoxiously colorful crop leggings. Very happy with everything! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

My small purchase has become a delivery disaster. When I made my online purchase the shipping info indicated there was no 2 day delivery in my area.

"No problem" I thought to myself. HA!

Recieved an email notice this morning that delivery was attempted last night at about 7pm, and couldn't be completed. 

So it appears that my "missed elivery" slip went to some other house.

Now I am filling out pages of online forms.

WILL I EVER SEEMY GRANDCHILDREN'S GOODIES? Beats me, but very disappointed in special PRIME SHIPPING!

Honored Contributor

@violann wrote:

My small purchase has become a delivery disaster. When I made my online purchase the shipping info indicated there was no 2 day delivery in my area.

"No problem" I thought to myself. HA!

Recieved an email notice this morning that delivery was attempted last night at about 7pm, and couldn't be completed. 

So it appears that my "missed elivery" slip went to some other house.

Now I am filling out pages of online forms.

WILL I EVER SEEMY GRANDCHILDREN'S GOODIES? Beats me, but very disappointed in special PRIME SHIPPING!

I'm sorry that happened, @violann. But I hope you realize that is most likely the fault of your post office or UPS, not Amazon.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

Since Petsmart bought out Chewy, Fromm's won't sell to them now. Others charge way too much. So watched for lightening deals and stocked up on couple 30lb kibbles,4 greenies a glucosomine and various cookies. More cookies coming tomorrow. 

Didn't buy anything for myself, just my furbaby, Eddy.

@eddyandme  Be sure to check the expiration date on the Fromm's.  Amazon is not an authorized seller.

I ordered Greenies.  Strangely, one container came earlier by USPS and the other is coming later today by UPS.  I ordered two boxes as a set!

@NickNack

Didn't be Fromms 'cause not on soecial and regular prices too high. Got Ulta - ingredients/reviews all good and date okay, too. Got my Greenies yesterday. Eddy loves the blueberry flavor!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme  I didn't know they had blueberry Greenies!  I didn't know they had the Fresh either until I ordered them on the Prime Day deal.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@noodleann

Thanx, but I bought a differeny brand. I only buy Fromm from Chewy, so have to try something else. Hope he likes what I picked up! And, hopefully, Fromm's will begin selling to Chewy again!

Honored Contributor

My USPS package from Amazon arrived about 7 30 PM last night

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@NickNackand any furbaby parents:

As mentioned got two kibbles during Prime Day.  I got one Ultra and one Nutro. Thought these looked good to me, I was wondering if any of you are familiar with these brands and your reviews. Thanx.

Oh! Eddy just received his last five packs of cookies. Haven't bought Wellness cookies before, so three were from that brand. So, I put each package on the floor and told him to pick one to try right away. He sat there and after looking at the three reached his right paw over and pulled in the one on his right! Thought that was a hoot! He love the cookies - some kind of whitefish (yuck!).Woman LOL