Trusted Contributor

Re: Prime day Amazon Deliveries

I only ordered one sale item...a 10 pack of USB's for my sewing machines.  They came yesterday. 

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Super Contributor

@gardenman:  Sounds like a winner.   Can you bypass the Amazon Fire and just use a cable box?   I  got a roku for a bedroom TV and love it.  Amazon Fire seems to have a bit more.    I'm glad I'm retired.  With all the entertainment options available, I'm finding it very difficult to do any housework and have resorted to paper plates and plasric cutlery.

Respected Contributor

my prime day purchases came yesterday. Less than 24 hour after placing the order! Great service!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Super Contributor

I  had three packages delivered today and the rest will be here sometime next week.  Unless I am desperate for something, I never ask for the 2 day shipping.  Since I read a lot, I prefer to get the $1 credit towards my books.

Honored Contributor

@excpa wrote:

@gardenman:  Sounds like a winner.   Can you bypass the Amazon Fire and just use a cable box?   I  got a roku for a bedroom TV and love it.  Amazon Fire seems to have a bit more.    I'm glad I'm retired.  With all the entertainment options available, I'm finding it very difficult to do any housework and have resorted to paper plates and plasric cutlery.

I've got mine connected to my antenna (it gets 60 channels over the air which is five more than the Samsung it replaces) and my cable box (Comcast.) It's a pretty neat TV. I'm watching the Big Brother live feeds as I type this using the CBS app.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I didn't find anything until the last hour so mine won't arrive until tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

The majority of my purchases are arriving by USPS so I am still waiting )

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I was surprised that items I ordered from Macy's on Monday arrived Wednesday. Perhaps Amazon is causing some other retailers to step up their shipping?

Honored Contributor

With Prime Day being such a huge 'event',

I'm kinda surprised there hasn't been a surge

of stolen packages.  Maybe yet to come....

Honored Contributor

I got 25# of dog food and a tub of Milk Bone moist dog treats.  My dogs loves those things.  They got to the point where they wouldn't eat Fromm so I switched to Merrick, which I've used,  before and they scarf it down. 

FYI: I called Merrick to ask what imported ingredients they use and they said just some mutton and venison from Australia and New Zealand.  It's made in Amarillo, Texas in the heart of beef country. 

Got my order today. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment