Respected Contributor

Re: Priceless Iraqi Artifacts Destroyed by ISIS

I can't watch more than a few minutes of news coverage on this any more. It's terribly disturbing and I find it makes me physically sick.
Super Contributor

There must be a way to cut off their funding.

Without that they would cease to be able to operate.

Not that I know how that would be done. But I can't help but think SOMEONE must.

Super Contributor

On 2/27/2015 KittyLouSoutenu said:

Not that I know how that would be done. But I can't help but think SOMEONE must.

They sell oil on the black markets from the wells they've stolen. Can't stop it.

Respected Contributor

More is too come my friends make sure your affairs are in order so at least that is one less thing to worry about... We live in a guessing game today there really is no place to go...

just heed the hand writing on the wall...

Honored Contributor

Extremism at work. Horrible.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

Didn't they steal $420 million from a bank? I forget the details...

Respected Contributor

Anonymous hackers are working on this as we speak according to their latest communication. They claim to be an organization of every race and religion, including moderate Muslims. I don't know if they'll be successful, but this is one time that I will turn a blind eye to a group that operates in the shadows and give them a thumbs up. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

On 2/27/2015 Topaz Gem said:

Anonymous hackers are working on this as we speak according to their latest communication. They claim to be an organization of every race and religion, including moderate Muslims. I don't know if they'll be successful, but this is one time that I will turn a blind eye to a group that operates in the shadows and give them a thumbs up. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

That's really good news! Not all hackers are bad Smile

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

Anonymous are my heroes.............sometimes even bad is good...............................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

On 2/27/2015 raven-blackbird said:

Anonymous are my heroes.............sometimes even bad is good...............................raven

Yes! They're bad, but they have values, LOL.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James