Honored Contributor

Re: Price adjustment was refused today and I just received the item a few days ago

Last week I ordered 2 d&c tops on clearance.  The next day d&c had a TSV and all items had free shipping.  I called c/s and asked for free shipping.  The rep started to say no until she saw the items hadn't shipped and had free shipping that day.  She reduced the price $6.  

The next day, I noticed one of the tops went down $5 and change.  I called again.  The rep started to say no until she looked up the price.  She reduced the price by $5 and change. 

Normally I don't look at orders so soon after placing them, but for some reason I did this time.  Saved me close to $11.  I won't be so lax anymore.  You have to call.  Skip the emails and live chat.

Respected Contributor

Re: Price adjustment was refused today and I just received the item a few days ago

I once purchased a Keurig coffee maker from the Q on a Sunday show. It cost 89.99 plus s&h and tax. On the Wednesday night show it was reduced by 12.00 and has free s&h!

That night I called customer service and explained to them the difference and the rep told me I would have to cancel the original order and then place a new order. I said that would be fine, lets do that. She went on to say the order was 'in process'and couldnt be cancelled but I could send it back and they would give me the new price. I would still be out the s&h though and the pain of driving to the post office. I asked her if she couldn't just give me the credit like most stores and she said no, that wasn't their policy. 2 other times I had glass brake and they wanted it back and my make up compact powder was cracked and they wanted it back before they would refund me my money! I have been with them for 18 years and hardley return things, now I just buy less and less. Things I only can find on QVC

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

@CaChica

did you get any good results?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Call customer service (don't email) and ask for a supervisor.

Be nice and present your case thoughtfully and respectfully and they almost always will accommodate.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Over the winter something I ordered became a lunchtime special, I called and they gave me the price adjustment without any problem.

Sometimes I wonder if it's who you talk to.

Respected Contributor

return the original purchase and make a new purchase of the LT Special.

done and done.

Valued Contributor

My original update post did not post.  Thanks, Yes, the adjustment was made and I got a credit.