Respected Contributor

Has anyone else noticed a sudden increase in prices today of $1, 2$, and 3$? I've seen this increase on many items in fashion.

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified    It's been noted by others here today. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 Didn't see it. Thanks 

Respected Contributor

@Hippiified Didn't they have a fashion and accessories clearance event that ended last night?  I noticed the prices on some clearance fashion items went up by a few bucks today.

Respected Contributor

@Linmo 

They are always having clearances, but these were increases on the original prices also.

Esteemed Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

Has anyone else noticed a sudden increase in prices today of $1, 2$, and 3$? I've seen this increase on many items in fashion.

The most unfortunate thing about price increases is that they are never temporary.  Never.  Only thing that might not be like this is gas.  When a company raises its price on bread, food, water, (whatever) the price does not come back down.  They may even nickel and dime you to death by giving you less for more money.

An example of this is my favorite Ice Cream.  I remember when the size of the ice cream container for Haagen Daz was a lot more than I get now.  Of course, it has gone up tremendously since I discovered it.  I understand price increases, but why give me less plus increase the price?

@Hippiified 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

I have a few fashion items in my Watch :List on HSN, some were even on clearance and they all have gone up in price by a dollar or two this week. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Price Increases

[ Edited ]

Oh yes, we noticed! Not happy about it. The prices were high to begin with, now an increase?? No thank you. This gives me the incentive to go to Nordstrom, Macy's, and other high and brick and mortar stores. QVC should be trying to drum up sales by having clearances and sales. They don't, they increase the price. A coat I was looking as went up by $5.00! SMH!