Trusted Contributor

Previously known as MissPepsi

They Forced me to change my nickname for some strange reason so this is my first Post from the previous MissPepsi to the current Miss Pepsi.  

Technology, ya love it when it works, a little frustrating when it doesn't but its all good.

Respected Contributor

Re: Previously known as MissPepsi

Yes, I had to change mine, too. I was just  catter before.

Esteemed Contributor

Ditto!! Used to be Nicksmom

Honored Contributor

I guess I should be thankfu that they just changed back one small case letter to a capital one in mine.....

Esteemed Contributor

I was Krypto, now I'm 1Snickers. (It was the name I wanted when I first posted but they said it was taken). That's okay because my Krypto passed away last July, but I still have my Snickers so I'll leave it! maybe Snickers changed it, I didn't!

🐶 🐾🐾🐶

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wasn't able to reply to posts so I changed my name to add a capital letter instead of a lower case letter and it seemed to work. Go figure.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

The day after I joined here I tried to change my nickname, it said it was changed, but on the forum it was still the original nickname.  I gave up.  Yesterday, when I could finally sign in, I was listed as the new name!  I decided to change it back, I went to "My Account" at the top of the page, edited it again, it worked.. .I'm back to 'Pure N Simple'.

@Meowingkitty @Miss Pepsi @1Snickers @Oznell @NicksmomESQ if you really want your old name back, maybe try to edit it again.

Honored Contributor

I just had to change mine for the second time, I wish this would be fixed once and for all . 😾

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@decaf  I've tried numerous times up to a few moments ago. The system will not allow me to go back to Nicksmom. It works for some people but not me.

Respected Contributor

While I wasn't forced to change my name, awhile back they blocked my avatar.  Apparently somebody complained, so I had to change the pic if I wanted more than the generic silhouette.  👤

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread