Honored Contributor

Love that pink couch. When I go furniture shopping all I see is browns, greys and black leather. Ugh

That pink is lovely .   During Rick's show  of E-233474 sitting in background.

Respected Contributor

Re: Prettiest couch

[ Edited ]

I am so over greys, dingy whites, barn doors, stupid signs on the wall like EAT, Gather,  Pray, Family.  Hope that Joanna Gains and her farm house decor goes away soon! 

Respected Contributor

@50Mickey 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

It's like that for everything.  I remember when you used to have a lot of colors to choose from when you bought a car,

You could pick the outside and the inside.  Now most of them are white or some dark color......

Honored Contributor

So true ! 80% of cars, vans, SUV's in Amarillo, Tx are white !  So, what did we get ? White !   LOL   They met our price and off we went.  

I'm keeping a old cabbage rose comfy chair and hassock because no way now days will you be able to find any color any more. All the furniture looks like the decor on Bonaza with little joe Cartwright.

Honored Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

I am so over greys, dingy whites, barn doors, stupid signs on the wall like EAT, Gather,  Pray, Family.  Hope that Joanna Gains and her farm house decor goes away soon! 

@50Mickey  Amen to that! I can't abide that woman!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Overstock @SharkE. Lots of pink Chesterfield style sofas and love seats...

Smiley Wink

Antoinette Chesterfield Loveseat

Arielle Chesterfield Sofa

Honored Contributor

I like Chesterfield Number One..............

In fact, as a child, we called our sofa a Chesterfield.

Haven't heard that word in ages.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  So true about cars... Used to be scads of choices and combinations. Now, you're lucky if there are five or six and the exterior pretty much determines the interior color... I miss some of the colors cars used to come in...

Woman Very Happy

1956 Chrysler New Yorker St. Regis Convertible Nugget Gold Diecast Car  A1809004

Respected Contributor

Not sure I would call that "pink" exactly. It's nice but I couldn't live with such a light color - I am a slob.