Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pressure Cooker Scare in San Francisco

@goldensrbest wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

Speaking of pressure cookers, what about the men that removed the bomb from a bag, took the bag,and did not call the police about the pressure cooker bomb?

Are you talking about the two heroes in Jersey or the two they are looking for in NYC @goldensrbest?

Hi, talking about the two men in jersey,that the FBI are looking for.

@goldensrbest, the FBI are looking for two men in Chelsea.  Not in New Jersey. The men in NJ have go fund me pages for turning in the back pack.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

Update:

The police told DD it turned out to be a rice cooker, of normal size I guess, not one of the small ones.

That is so weird, imo, someone leaving a rice cooker on the street.

The bomb squad was there and had a robot to deal with it, it's nice to know that we have those robots, too.  Also nice to know imo that they took it seriously and moved on it.

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 This is not funny, but I have a pressure cooker that went on the blink the other week, and I need to get rid of it.  I guess I'll call the fire dept.....wouldn't want to get into trouble if someone saw it in my trash can.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Noel7 This is not funny, but I have a pressure cooker that went on the blink the other week, and I need to get rid of it.  I guess I'll call the fire dept.....wouldn't want to get into trouble if someone saw it in my trash can.

Hi @MickD

Wow, you're right.  What to do with an old pressure cooker, or even a rice cooker apparently?

I just bought my first pressure cooker ever this year and I love it.  It seems a lot of them are being sold lately.