Honored Contributor

Re: President Jimmy Carter says he's 'at peace' with death during church service

Rosalynn Carter is 92, I believe she works on the houses too. They both walk the walk and I don't think they could live any other way. It's probably helped them live longer too.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: President Jimmy Carter says he's 'at peace' with death during church service

He's such a great role model. I wish we had more like him!

Esteemed Contributor

He is the epitome of a caring, kind man. So honest and giving. I wish there were more of him. ❤️

Honored Contributor

Well done thou good and faithful servant

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Well done thou good and faithful servant

Heart

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

one in a million I follow, he's One In A Million!

Valued Contributor

A real Christian that really knows the meaning of being a REAL CHRISTIAN.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Without a doubt he is a true believer.  Jimmy carter would not have to say one word about his faith.  He lives it, and it exudes from his soul to all those who know or see him.

in this day and age it is such a rarity.  He believes in the word, he lives the word and never backs down from the word.   He has kind words for others, he loves his wife, he loves his community, his church, and he even lives in the same house...he said he never needed more.  He never brags, boasts.  He never puts another down to make himself look better.  He has tried to do good works, because he is led to do it.  He is a joyous person.   Even when he was president,i he prayed for guidence, which made others mad. I think he was elected at a bad time and certainly got a bad rap.

To me he is an example  of a real man, a real human.  He is an example to children.  But his life is quiet strength.  Nothing huge nothing like going to the moon, winning the super bowl, etc, lol. But in the end, he will be the big winner.  I just really admire him, and have always wanted to meet him.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Rosalynn Carter is 92, I believe she works on the houses too. They both walk the walk and I don't think they could live any other way. It's probably helped them live longer too.

@Greeneyedlady21   Agree.  Especially when one's purpose in life is to give to others unconditionally.  It nourishes the body and well as the soul.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

As has already been posted, Jimmy Carter is the real deal when it comes to living according to the teachings of Christianity.  He lives what Jesus preached.  I've always thought it is a wonderful coincidence that he shares the same initials with Jesus Christ.