Respected Contributor

from Houston to College Station will be on a train with a customized locomotive painted "4141" in his honor.  President Bush 41 was a major fan of trains and Union Pacific customized this car in his honor in 2005.  other presidents who were taken to their final resting place were Lincoln, U S Grant, Eisenhower and FDR. the train will travel more slowly than normal train traffic - and there will be no stops on its route.image.pngimage.pngimage.png

Honored Contributor

Re: Pres Bush 41's Last Journey

@ms traditional

The President and family members -- including Sully -- have left the funeral home and are headed for Special Air Mission 41.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

So many police.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

my dad was a train man and sure would have loved this send off !   Very special.  The President was a wonderful man , a kind and thoughtful man and now is with his beloved Barbara .

A life well lived ,  what more could one ask for.

Honored Contributor

Special Air Mission 41 has landed at Joint Base Andrews.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

What a wonderful life and love they had for their family and our country.  Miss you both.

1989 with Millie

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

He was a true gentleman.I am sad that such a kind heart is gone.

Honored Contributor

So sad to see  a "cartoon/drawing" of Pres. Bush joining Mrs. Bush with Robin in heaven.  "We were waiting for you."   RIP 

Trusted Contributor

I grew to love and admire him despite his CIA career during a time when they were not communicating with other branches of law enforcement. Who knows what could have been prevented...

Honored Contributor

Is he going to be buried with Barbara?   If not, where is she buried?