Respected Contributor

💙Prepare to have your heart melted, animal lovers!💙

[ Edited ]

@JAXS Mom wrote:

The munchkin kitten and the hedgehogs were so cute. Whatever that first one was, it was creepy lol. 

@jaxs mom

I think the first one

is a baby sloth?

😊

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Respected Contributor

Re: 💙Prepare to have your heart melted, animal lovers!💙

thank you @dooBdoo

that was wonderful.  you are always doing something special for this board and i really appreciate it.

Honored Contributor

Ahh.... Heart Smiley Happy

Doobie,

Regular Contributor

Re: ~ 💙 Prepare to have your heart melted 💙 ~

Except cockroaches....BLECH!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

D'Awwwwww babies HeartHeart That puppy at the end was too much LOL Woman LOL

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

thank you @dooBdoo

that was wonderful.  you are always doing something special for this board and i really appreciate it.

@dooBdoo, what @ladyroxanne said. Smiley Happy

You are always so helpful and I really appreciate it!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Very cute.  I also enjoyed the "Guilty Cats" video that came right after it.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

Very nice poem.

I was thinking along these lines recently, doob.  Why do we love our pets so much?  Why do we suffer heartbreaking grief when they leave us?  They are just animals, not kids or other human family.   I think it's because they are with us for so many years, seeing us through thick and thin.  They are there for rough times, celebrations, holidays, crises--everything.  Not taking sides, just persevering as steadfast companions, not judging.  They comfort us when we are sad, join us in joy too.  If we are cross or cranky with them, they forgive.

Also, I think many people get great satisfaction in providing a happy, comfortable lifestyle for a pet.  I don't pamper mine, but he gets everything he needs and has a good life.  I'm happy that I can provide that for him.

Thanks for the poem. 

You're welcome, @Another new name Sue!  I hope you got a chance to watch the video, too.  I'd add that I've never thought of them as "just animals" since they're God's creatures and quite precious and special, as you describe.  Mine do get a fair share of pampering, and I think it's a simple way to thank them for the joy and even better mental and physical health they provide to us.  They're a real gift to all of us.Heart

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

Please, let's take the "just" out of our vocabularies when speaking of animals.  

There is no such thing as "just" any animal, whether it's a dog, cat, cow, bird, horse, goat, any animal.  

I agree completely, @GingerPeach!  They're a treasure and I think we are "just" their guardians.Heart  Thanks for your post.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

When the little kitten was meuwing I was thinking, pick up the baby, it's upset.  The last little dog(?) sounded like it was saying owwie and I was again thinking, pick up the baby lol.  Stop making the baby cry.

Then again, I have been accused of making the dogs in my life Mama Boys (insert red face here).

Aw, you have such a gentle heart, @Bird mama.Heart  I know how you feel, but rest assured Animals Australia is a loving and compassionate group and all the wee animals are in good hands.