Honored Contributor

Pregnant Kate Middleton Is St. Patrick's Day Perfect (I copied MSN's headline exactly)

a couple of people that are standing in the snowKate is classic in her sartorial taste and beauty.  I adore her!

Honored Contributor

Re: Pregnant Kate Middleton Is St. Patrick's Day Perfect (I copied MSN's headline exactly)

Remind's me of something Lady Mary would have worn on Downton Abbey.

Honored Contributor

Re: Pregnant Kate Middleton Is St. Patrick's Day Perfect (I copied MSN's headline exactly)

Those red uniforms set her green coat off perfectly.  Complimentary colors.  You never see a picture of her without a beautiful smile.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Yes, perfect fits the bill.

Honored Contributor

She’s beautiful inside and out. Princess Di would have been so proud.

Valued Contributor

She is just lovely!

Esteemed Contributor

There is something very special about this woman. To me, she has become the "face" of the monarchy - and that's a very good thing.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful, thank you for posting the picture @golding76

Respected Contributor

She always looks so happy to be where she is, and full of life. She has such grace and beauty.

@golding76wrote:

a couple of people that are standing in the snowKate is classic in her sartorial taste and beauty.  I adore her!

Esteemed Contributor

When is she due, I wonder?

Seems like she's been pregnant forever. LOL