Super Contributor

All I care about is that someone who needs them more than I do should park there- I can walk, it doesn't bother me-

Respected Contributor
On 4/9/2014 Seattlegirl98026 said: My local Whole Foods has a couple of pregnancy spots. I thought it was a nice idea.

I do as well.

Personally, I don't mind it when other people who might need a bit more help get it. I thank my stars that I am healthy enough to park further away and walk it. But there might come a day when I need to use those spaces and I hope that others don't begrudge me.

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Valued Contributor

I think they should be labeled "For the Disabled." Most pregnant women don't need it any more than someone who's gone through a tough day at work. However, there are many, young/old, married/single, who are disabled by illness or injury who could really use a shorter walk in.

Super Contributor

Respected Contributor
On 4/9/2014 stilltamn8r said:

All I care about is that someone who needs them more than I do should park there- I can walk, it doesn't bother me-

Yes, me too! And like biancardi, I hope people won't get cranky about my special parking if/when I need it. Hopefully, I won't be driving any more by then anyway.

Respected Contributor
On 4/9/2014 lulu2 said:
On 4/9/2014 faeriemoon said: <p class="quote_author">The Hemorrhoids spaces.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

They'd be labeled PITA spaces.

Actually, the PITA spaces would be fitting for a lot of people.{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Valued Contributor
On 4/9/2014 biancardi said:
On 4/9/2014 Seattlegirl98026 said: My local Whole Foods has a couple of pregnancy spots. I thought it was a nice idea.

I do as well.

Personally, I don't mind it when other people who might need a bit more help get it. I thank my stars that I am healthy enough to park further away and walk it. But there might come a day when I need to use those spaces and I hope that others don't begrudge me.

Are you trying to tell us something? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor
On 4/9/2014 Mama Mia said:
On 4/9/2014 lulu2 said:
On 4/9/2014 faeriemoon said: <p class="quote_author">The Hemorrhoids spaces.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

They'd be labeled PITA spaces.

Actually, the PITA spaces would be fitting for a lot of people.{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

mm

Really. Talk about fighting or waiting for a space to open. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

Seriously it seems like the issue is how do they decide who to provide special parking for?

I can walk, doesn't bother me....but it is still curious to me how they decide who merits them.

Super Contributor

Utterly ridiculous to have a spot for women who are preggers.