Honored Contributor

Good Morning @momtochloe .  1 degree?  Yowzza!  We are 30  and I thought that was bad.  Guess I can't complain.  You stay in and cuddled.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: possible text that says 'one of my biggest faults is that when i ask someone their name forget to listen to what their name is'

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Good Morning @Preds  and @momtochloe .  It's 2 degress here, frigid.

My nose is plugged.  I feel like I'm getting a head cold.  I had to get up because I couldn't breathe.  

Honored Contributor

Good morning @Preds !  Oh goodness this is so me unfortunately.  When I first moved in here I used to say to myself everyday "now remember everybody's name especially those that are nice to you!" and of course, yep, gone . . . sigh.   Smiley Frustrated

@Preds wrote:

Image may contain: possible text that says 'one of my biggest faults is that when i ask someone their name forget to listen to what their name is'

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

My nose is plugged.  I feel like I'm getting a head cold.  I had to get up because I couldn't breathe.  

Good morning @Bri369 , I am so sorry you are not feeling well.  If there is anyone there that can make a run to the store for you, I highly recommend Zicam Nasal Swabs.  Gross(ish) but highly effective and it knocks down cold symptoms quickly. 

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

Good morning @Bri369 , I am so sorry you are not feeling well.  If there is anyone there that can make a run to the store for you, I highly recommend Zicam Nasal Swabs.  Gross(ish) but highly effective and it knocks down cold symptoms quickly. 

Thanks @momtochloe for the suggestion.  I'm a little squeamish about those swabs.  LOL  I might try them Heart

Honored Contributor

good morning @Preds @momtochloe @Bri369 

my problem is I can't seem to remember where everyone is from and I feel silly not knowing

for instance mtc mentioned she woke up to 1 degree - and I know at 1 point she mentioned where she lives - forgotten

@JaneMarple just mentioned the Cape but I will forget that next wee which is tomorrow

i know preds is from TN but that is about it

and I think bri is from chicago bc I had a conversation about the Cow Parade with her once unless that is a totally different person

may I suggest we act like we are from a beauty pageant 

Yahooey from NY says hi and it is gonna be overcast but in the 30s-whatever snow that came yesterday should be gone lol

need cawfee

but preds drank it all sigh

Honored Contributor

@Gooday 
Please, do as i'd like to know your doing ok.Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Mornin' @Bri369 .  Start that Nyguil now.  I like @momtochloe s suggestion, too.  I may have to get some of that to keep on hand.  I used a hot washrag on my nose yesterday because it was so dried out.  Running, but dry.  Crazy.

With your temps and all your running around it's easy to get sick.  Take care sweety.

@momtochloe ... I have notes from a couple of our neighbors that have their names on them.  They are now on my fridge so I can remember (or look at) their names.  I've gotten so bad.

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey  I am from Chicago.  I honestly do not remember ever talking about a Cow Parade.  I didn't know cows paraded.  

Now I'm sitting here wondering if I'm just not remembering the cow parade and who was @Yahooey talking about a cow parade with.  LOL