Honored Contributor

Same here @Yahooey , but I have waffle fries, krinkles, hashbrowns, and steak fries in the freezer, too.  We are tator lovers as well as horders.  Even have canned little round ones for the green beans.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

I just saw a thread title about a potato and french fry shortage.  I'm not going to open it.  I can't deal with such negativity so early. Smiley LOL

@Mj12 

I'm hoarding a 5lb of Idaho potatoes, 1 bag frozen OreIda Tater Tots, and OreIda Zesty Spirlals

single handedly I'm bringing down the country

Step away from the waffle fries slowly  @Yahooey 

Honored Contributor

Potato hoarders be warned...don’t put that info out there.You don’t want the masses of angry,crazed people breaking down your doors when the last potato is gone from stores.

Honored Contributor

Image result for potatoes funny images

Honored Contributor

Image result for potato meme

Mine, all mine!!!!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Image result for potatoes funny images

Honored Contributor

Hi..

been a busy ol broad today....

my best friends called...so had breakfast out and trip to Dollar General store....come home....now daughter wants me to go shopping again when she gets off work......duh,,,can't say no..

.i'm full of food and tired but now out of my comfy clothes  and change again...i have 15 min. to get ready!!!   sigh

Love my daughter and need time again w/her...Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Hi..

been a busy ol broad today....

my best friends called...so had breakfast out and trip to Dollar General store....come home....now daughter wants me to go shopping again when she gets off work......duh,,,can't say no..

.i'm full of food and tired but now out of my comfy clothes  and change again...i have 15 min. to get ready!!!   sigh

Love my daughter and need time again w/her...Heart

You are in demand...have fun with your daughter.You are fortunate to have such a great relationship.Get some potatoes while you are out so you won’t get caught up in the shortage.LOL

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam ... enjoy your DD and pay no attention to @dex .  @Mj12@Yahooey  and I will stockpile the tators.  Just be sure you get plenty of rest tonight and tomorrow.  Sounds like you've put your body thru a lot today.

Respected Contributor

Image result for one of those days

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~