Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

dear predsHeart  and dear friendsHeart

@SouthernBee @loveschocolate @geezerette @Yahooey 

Won't add to the drama..

but

will say.... i went to lunch with pancake sis 😯 and her neighbor....

her neighbor missed me  and hugged me!Smiley LOL

By the time i got home my stomach was in knots!😣🤐Not good!

Her neighbor wasn't very happy either!

@SouthernBee .. hang in there...🤗

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

☹️

You and pancake neighbor need to go to lunch by yourselves! 

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

dear predsHeart  and dear friendsHeart

@SouthernBee @loveschocolate @geezerette @Yahooey 

Won't add to the drama..

but

will say.... i went to lunch with pancake sis 😯 and her neighbor....

her neighbor missed me  and hugged me!Smiley LOL

By the time i got home my stomach was in knots!😣🤐Not good!

Her neighbor wasn't very happy either!

@SouthernBee .. hang in there...🤗

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

☹️

You and pancake neighbor need to go to lunch by yourselves! 

@geezerette 

DING DING DING!!!!!!

@cowboy sam u have to be really stealthy - shhhh like elmer fudd huntin' wabbits

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@geezerette @Yahooey @cowboy sam : Totally agree that cowboy sam and pancake sis neighbor  needs to start doing lunch. Guarantee more fun , no drama, no tummy troubles.

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@geezerette @Yahooey 

me saw a "black cat "in east side of my yard hunkered downSmiley Surprised...

and

me thinks it was hunting my chipmunks!😣😡

uh..me was hunting on Laura Geller website  and i might have ordered me some moreItalian Marble lipstick..as i lost a tube of Berry Vanilla lipstick 2 weeks ago  but where??

So i ordered 3 that i have but wanted more of

Peach Bellini

Berry Vanilla

Dolce

plus 2 new ones i haven't tried yet

Al Frisco

Berry Banana

So i have a total of 10 lipsticks ordered...they were on sale!Smiley Very Happy

Then

i thought i needed a pair of "skeleton  earrings" that was 1 1/2 in lenghth  wire earrings on Ebay!Free 2 day shipping included in cost.....

I have a new toupe colored swearshirt  with 2 dancing skeletons  on it.   recently at a thrift store.but   had no earrings to matchSmiley LOL

Have you treated yourself lately to something.?..if not you should🤗😏

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart

and dear friendsHeart

About pancakes neighbor

she lost her mom to cancer  and family members...and has worried for years she might also have it!

She recently had a mamagram...and she said they found a "wad of cancer" in one breastSmiley Sad

In about 2 weeks   or less she told me that she has   decided to   have a double mastectomy  instead of just the one with cancer...and i agree with her to have both removed.

She will be only in hospital about 2 days  and come back home...the hospital is about 2 hours drive from her town. One of her 2 sons will be with her.

While she will be healing...🙏.  she was told her recovering will be 4-6 weeks. I told her that i will not be going with pancake to eat out!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : I will be praying for pancake sis neighbor. Sad that she is dealing with this but good decision to have double mastectomy.🤗❤❤🙏🙏🙏

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

While pancakes neighbor was discussing her surgery.  with me..

pancake spoke up  and asked why she would need drain tubes ?

as when she had her cancer lump  removed  from her breast 5 years ago she didn't need drain tubes......so her neighbor lost her cool  and asked her    if she had  had her breast removed? pancake told her no.

Pancake can't understand why drain tubes will be needed...we tried to explain to her but  we  had to give up....she couldn't understand!Smiley Sad

Pancake kept interuppting her neighbor   while she was talking to me about the surgery  by telling her she needed to talk to someone before she had her surgery.!...SMH!

friend told her she has 2 health hospital advackets...already talking to her..!..She already has a hospital support team!

pancake is insiting that her neighbor will need to join a support group afterwards like she did.....thats when her neighbor lost her patientce with her.😣😡🤬..and so did i! SMH!  Asking her why??

And thats when my stomach started knotting up on me...WEcouldn't wait to get away from her! 

ok...will stop talking about it now....   glad she is not here with me right nowSmiley Frustrated

I know you said you are a cancer survior 🤗and this is why i'm telling you about pancake  not understanding.  what our friend will be going through...

i haven't had cancer but i had a neighbor a few years ago that also had a double mastectomy because her mom had it...and then also found out she had cancer in one breast....and i was told by her dh  what she was going through.

My friend is also a widow  but has a son that lives with her  and will take time off his job  as a sheriffs deptry  to help nurse her back through her surgery.

ok...i'm done now.Smiley LOL

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Mercy : All the drama. Please also consider that some people prefer to stay with their understanding and concept of any situation based on their beliefs of what they experienced. Some people try to strongly convince ( bully) others to accept everything they say on any subject. I also believe that Pancake Sis is jealous with your friendship with her neighbor. Just my thoughts.

Yes, removing a lump is totally different from moving the whole breast.

Some people need special support groups and others choose something else.

No one really knows how they will act or respond until they are given a cancer diagnosis.Some things can't be decided until after the surgery. 

You need to relax and enjoy some " me time". Enjoy your special drink and treat.🤗🤗🤗❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏

Honored Contributor

Hi Y'all. Rain and thunderstorms today. Informed today that BIL had surgery late afternoon  yesterday for the blood clot in the brain and doing ok but no other details.

I used my cubii Jr 2 today while watching football. Total of  3120 strides. Slow and steady.

Dinner tomorrow will be easy: I have soup in the freezer and will make grilled cheese sandwiches.

Praying that y'all are staying safe and cool. Enjoy your week end.🤗🤗❤❤🙏🙏