Honored Contributor

dear preds  Heart  and friendsHeart

@PamfromCT @Yahooey @SouthernBee @MyShadowLove @loveschocolate @Drythe @dooBdoo @JaneMarple @Mj12 @Bri369 @NEvans2 

Daughter and i had a great time spent together this afternoon.Smiley Happy..

shopping  and  later we both had a delicius taco salad...i brought half or more of mne home for later!

Her Next 2 days off  next week she will be spending her days off with her  friend.

I did go for a 4 block walk later by myself...and i was ok with it.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Hi Y'all. Very busy trying to get things done. Very frustrating. Probably better for me to wait after epidural. 

DH is worn out and doing the best he can.

I decided today that I really need to get my hair cut short, very difficult to wash and keep brushed and really staying tangled. The hair salon that I use is only 5 minute drive away. I only see my stylist once or twice a year. I sent her a text to see if she could come to my house to cut my hair and she is very busy and 10 relatives coming to stay with her. She told the other hair stylist and one offered to help me. She will come to my house on Tuesday afternoon. DH doesn't like short hair but agree that my hair needs to be cut. My hair is falling out and I leave hand ful of hair in my hair brush,  chair and bathroom. This will be interesting. I probably need to look at photos for short curly grey hair.

Still trying to decide about a house cleaner.

Do Y'all have any special plans for the holiday weekend? Suppose to rain tomorrow.🤗🤗🤗❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏

Honored Contributor

i'm home waiting for my island lights bc they were supposed to be delivered today.

so concerned with it being left on the sidewalk - i paid 10.00 for signature proof

just received a ding that package is here

went downstairs - cant see a truck

dont see anything

left vm on vendor's hone. - they seem to be closed today

sent them email regarding the package delivered to wrong place

called fedex and talked to AI and opened a case #

they had a proof of delivery - anyone signs for the stuff - they dont check

since they dont even check they have the correct address

i'm so upset - i paid a lot for it and waited since march for delivery

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

Oh, my gosh!!!!

How sad  and disappointing for you😡🤬😠

sending you 🤗

and they better find that package  and get it back to you  a.s.a.p. like now..!!!!..

or

we all here on this forum  will chase that so called driver down...and after we get pkg off the truck   run him outta town..... or whever he left it...or did he even deliver it??

Maybe i need to take one of my anxiety pills  before calling my "cowboy sam"...to help you   also!!!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

Oh no!😡

That's one of the things I hate about ordering stuff--especially something expensive and/or fragile--nowadays.  It seems like now that there are so many packages being delivered that the service is getting worse.  Misdelivered and mangled.  And I also think that people that do happen to get someone else's package by mistake are worse about not delivering to the correct owner than what they used to be years ago.

What a hassle for you now!  And on a holiday weekend, of course!  I do hope you can find out what happened to it ASAP.🤞

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

You and DH are sure having a rough time.❤️  I'll bet he never realized how much you do until he had to help out.  I sure hope you can get some answers and relief from your pain.

And I'll bet your new hair cut will be great!  Something short for summer will be nice.  👍 

Honored Contributor

@geezerette @cowboy sam 

no need to send sam out - 

although i wouldnt mind if he wants to visit

i so happen to just ask my neighbor if they got a package for me

she did.... usually when i'm away - i alert them ahead of time and leave a note on my door

guess... it is easier to find a warm body to hand off a package than to try to deliver to the actual recipient - 

and the receipt is just typed by the driver - with my name misspelled - not an actual signature - 

cant wait for it to be hung. soon... hopefully next week - cabinets are installed and then lighting fixtures for all the rooms

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

Problem solved..wow!Smiley Happy

uh..why didn't neighbot knock on your door after accepting package.?..or tape a note on your door?

But so happy that you now have your lights now.

uh..did you cancel your lost packagein a phone call?of course you did..silly me smh!

lubs ya!Heart

uh..i had a pkg in St. Louis,Mo  for 2 days  then they"missent" it to another place in Mo...i was informed   so now told delivery will besent to Illinois and get it Tuesday...instead of yesterday!..sigh..

St. Louis ,Mo grrr😡 has done this now 3 or 4 times this year to my orders from other states ! I don't even live near Mo.!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

Whew!  Crisis averted. 😅

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

i tend to collect my packages when i get home

and sometimes the store closes before i get home

and i get it the next day

i try not to impose and only do so if i have to

that was the norm - they wouldnt know i was home and the driver didnt bother to try to get it delivered to me

i did notify FedEx as well as the vendor

lots of paper

Screenshot 2024-05-25 at 4.59.37 PM.png