Honored Contributor

@Yahooey , we just purchased this at an art gallery on Friday. 

IMG_2580.jpegIMG_2574.jpeg

Honored Contributor

that is beautiful @loveschocolate ai lubs it - so majestic

your garden must be stunning - i lubs purdy colors

i just learned this year that not all tulips are perennials 

they may say they are but only in the most ideal conditions

since my tulips may occuply the same space adjacent to my veg

the veg gets watered and tulip bulbs may rot bc of all the water

their homeland accestry is much drier - 😭 

i flip a crate them during winter as i know some bulbs kinda walk away and dropped along the way

i knew i bought 40 tulips and they all came up first year last spring

this year - the second year - only a few came up and only the pink ones

so i guess certain types are hardier

maybe that is why most public plantings and i know they plant bulbs each year

are the pinkish red ones and yellow - all tall and majestic

of course - i want the more unusual ones.... sigh

i found a few reddish tulips in the front yard along my walk

i asked the lady if she digs them up over winter - the yard doesnt look pampered

she said - i do nothing and they pop up each year

so hardy types and very little water - depending on rain only - 

gentle hugs ( @loveschocolate ) missing a loved one is always hard

Honored Contributor

Good Evening Y'all: Praying that @Preds❤ and all of Preds Special friend have had a safe and Blessed day.

Interesting day for me. My situation is worse. Very difficult to stand up. The top front of my legs down to my knees really painful and can't stand up straight. Decided when we arrive for friend to get me a wheel chair. Everyone very kind and helpful. Arrived in the CT scan room. Told not necessary to put hospital gown on. I told them about my left leg. They helped me on the table and my left foot turned over. They said that they could strap it down. Told to put my arms behind my neck  and my neck and back really hurting. When the machine started me stressed out. I had to close my eyes and started praying. When I was moved forward two more times, really thought I couldn't take much more- they were finished.

Friend took me to a new place to eat called : Clean Eatz. I ordered the small bowl and asked for the shredded chicken, honey glazed carrots, asparagus, whole wheat pasta and teriyaki sauce. It was good. They had premade meals in the freezer section. I picked out three to try. Friend showed me the homemade fudge made out of healthier ingredients. I purchased the dark chocolate and Smores fudge. Four pieces in each container. Serving size was one square piece. I decided I deserved two pieces. Couldn't eat all my bowl in the restaurant and two hours later finished eating.🤗🙏❤

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Have they told when you would get the results of scan...by phone or office visit...or hospital portal??

My advice for today for you  is to rest  and try to think good thoughtsSmiley Very Happy 

and

NOT  not "what ifs"🤗🤗

Now me is wanting a piece of your fudge w/out walnuts

please  and thank youSmiley Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart  and friendsHeart

@SouthernBee @Yahooey @loveschocolate @geezerette @JaneMarple @Mj12 @Bri369 @qualitygal @MyShadowLove @KBEANS @SoX @NEvans2 @GenXmuse @Witchy Woman @tiny 2 @dooBdoo @luvzchiz @4kitties 

Sun is smiling and no rain clouds today  and high 70's!

I went to lunch with pancake sis,her neighbor  and,tx sis...much laughter...roasting pancake sis...a lot   as she has no humorSmiley LOL

Tx sis  is really noticing how pancake is acting...Smiley Sad

@Yahooey ..i had meatloaf,fries,salad,tapicoa pudding with whipped cremeand cinnomon sugar on top!

Pancake sis had been bad mouthing this pudding  to tex sis befrore we left her house to go eat.... but ate hers without comment  as it came with our seniors meal...(.uh her neighbor  and i raved how good it tastedSmiley LOL  while eating)

it so she said nothing about it!

If they call i will go again w/them today.

Heartlube ya!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : I got paid today and trying to pay bills.

I have an appointment with the orthopedic doctor on May 9th for the test results and will ask him if it is ok to exercise with my cubi Jr 2 because I haven't been using it and afraid to hurt my back.

I finished the Smores fudge this morning: 4 very small pieces and one small piece of walnut on each. I also purchased the dark fudge and no  nuts but haven't tasted it. Will share with you the dark chocolate. Kinda expensive. Four very small pieces for $3.99. 

Well confession time. I made a purchase last night. Kept getting emails and was deleting them. Last email before going to the hospital indicated 1\2 price spring cleaning. Sunday used my Jetson  robot vacuum cleaner. It stopped and the brush roll  was clogged with my long hair and difficulty trying to cut and pull my hair out.I looked at the model that had the docking station and self emptying with hepa filter and self cleaning brush roll. I checked with Amazon and it was the same price but the extended warranty was $13 dollars cheaper. I measured my area to make sure the new model would fit. I was telling DH and hoping he would give me some money for it. DH stated please make the purchase so that I can stop using the regular vacuum cleaner. I finally made the purchase .

Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart  and friendsHeart

Found a Christmas card today  that my one sis sent to me this past Christmas Smiley Sad

Went to lunch with pancake sis  and her neighbor..today...it was hard to be around pancake..

other sis from Tx  went to visit some friends for 2 days then will be back for a few days....not sure when she is going back home yet  as she has to find where she can buy a train ticket back to Tx  from our area in Illinois..

it is hot and humid here today  and have ceiling fans on...

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

ps..

a lady friend of my daughter surprised me with a

"May Basket" today!

A small bag of popcorn...and large assortment of minature   chocolate candy

bars!!!HeartSmiley Happy

anyone else get one today??

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Currently 85, central air and fans are on.

Your " May Basket " sounds delicious and you needed a surprise and special treat . Enjoy.

I received a Blessing today. I gave DH money for my flatbread pizza from Cicis's Pizza. Owner said no charge because we are weekly customers and they miss seeing me.

Also busy researching house cleaning businesses in my area.

The owner of Rebath called this morning to discuss my requested changes and stated he will ask his construction team and get back with me. He requested prayer for his wife just diagnosed with 3rd stage lymphoma and put on a very high dose of prednisone.

Tilt layflat recliner on sale at lowest price:  I am measuring my area. Current chair sits 8 inches from wall, new chair 15 inches from wall and chair is 5 inches wider. So much to deal with.

Honored Contributor

the site keeps jumping back to previous posts and i can't heart

so frustrating....

waving hello to everyone - keeping off as it is too difficult to utilize