Honored Contributor

Good Morning Y'all: Everyone busy doing stuff? I really didn't feel good yesterday, but decided to do laundry and put my little Christmas tree up. It looks pitiful. I am so ready for a large ceramic Christmas tree but the prices are expensive. I could really kick my self. About three years ago, Walmart had the Mr. Christmas large ceramic Christmas tree for $39. Should have purchased it then.😥😥😮😮

I am still having tummy issues. My follow up appointment with the gastro doctor is 12/27. Haven't heard anything about the biopsies. I will call him on Monday. Last night read a kindle book by the Mayo Clinic on ulcerative colitis, and nothing related to my problem. Delicate details: feel the needed to potty but can't. If I eat anything get bloated and other issues,  very uncomfortable. So my grocery order for today includes prunes and cereal.😮😮

I know y'all have more exciting stuff to do and talk about. 

My Christmas list for Santa now includes : bag full of energy and extra brain cells.🤓🤓

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Sorry to hear you're still having tummy problems.  That is very uncomfortable, for sure.☹️  Did it start when you started your new "diet"?  I hope you get some answers and a solution soon.  It's sure not fun to feel bad all the time. 🙏

I was just at Walmart this week and did see they had ceramic trees (like QVC's) for about the price you quoted.  I can't remember offhand what size they were, but they were a good size.  So I don't know if they would be what you want.  And I don't know if they're available online.  Sorry.  That's not much help, is it?🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

I'm sorry u are having tummy issues

hoping that the doctors and nutritionist can help with a solution

what is the going rate for a bag of brain cells?

@cowboy samis either shopping like a fiend or dining with her pancake sis

cuz she has not returned any of my floating brain cells

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

@SouthernBee 

found this on the rainforest site

guess this is the knock off brand which is also on wally site

Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 9.23.35 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-12-02 at 9.23.23 AM.png

Honored Contributor

@geezerette : Thanks. Tummy issues started when trying to eat healthier.  I will be going to Walmart this week. The ceramic trees that are on line are the small ones.

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Thanks. I have no idea the going rate for a bag of brain cells but decided to put order in. This fatigue and joint pain and then the brain fog.🙄😮

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : My dream ceramic Christmas tree would be the 24 inch but need a big bag of gold for the purchase. 

I appreciate you taking the time to do the research.😊😊😊

We need to send special message need search party for @cowboy sam and @Yahooey : Desperate search for two brain cells and please recharge them.😀😀😀🤗🤗🤗

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Yahooey : My dream ceramic Christmas tree would be the 24 inch but need a big bag of gold for the purchase. 

I appreciate you taking the time to do the research.😊😊😊

We need to send special message need search party for @cowboy sam and @Yahooey : Desperate search for two brain cells and please recharge them.😀😀😀🤗🤗🤗

@SouthernBee 

I don't think the ones I saw at Walmart were as large as 24", but I think they were about 15".  And they were the "Mr. Christmas" brand, which surprised me for the price.

I admit I didn't check them out in detail though.  Oh, and they were on an end aisle near the Christmas wrapping paper and candy, not in the larger section of Christmas decor.  So look around if you can't find them right away.  I hope you can find something you like!🤞

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Yahooey : Thanks. I have no idea the going rate for a bag of brain cells but decided to put order in. This fatigue and joint pain and then the brain fog.🙄😮

@SouthernBee 

Order extra of those for me too!🤪

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

i will keep 👀 out for 24" 

you may need to buy it off season and hold it for next year

yes - the one i found was 15 inches at $40.00 

which i left the price off - darn brain cell