Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

u know the mama birds are dinking

look at dis silly hoomin trying to make a birdhouse

ai likez to do my own decorating - ui dont know my style

i'll fly off with some raw material - tyvm

@Yahooey ...lol...While at an Arts & Crafts show one year, there was a booth that had several items made from Alpaca fur...One of the items especially caught my eye...It was a heart-shaped wire wreath and had been stuffed with Alpaca fur...The person at the booth told me that birds love using it for their nests, along with other natural materials, so I bought the wreath...hung it from a limb... and it took a little while but soon the birds gradually started busily pecking away at the Alpaca fur and adding it to their birdhouses...A suet feeder can also be used for this purpose.

Around the end of September each year, after nesting season, my husband and I clean each of our birdhouses out and you should see the beautiful nests that they build...made up of all kinds of natural materials from the earth, along with the Alpaca fur...It is amazing the work that they put into building such gorgeous nests...Once the birdhouses are cleaned out, we then put a little layer of Alpaca fur on the bottom of the birdhouses for some warmth during the Winter months.

I guess you could say the birds have us wrapped right around their precious little beaks!  Heart 🐦

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor
<p><font size="5">Good Morning Y'all: Any special plans for this weekend and Monday? Nothing for us.</font></p>
<p><font size="5">Contractor to call next week and schedule appointment.</font></p>
<p><font size="5">Finally able to change my password for Pinterest and found good ideas for the laundry closet especially to store the dryer vent in the wall to save space. Will be interested to find what the contractor suggest.</font></p>
<p><font size="5">I need to do more laundry . Takes longer to dry clothes and the dryer vent has been cleaned out. Hope it is how the dryer is sitting: back part of dryer sitting on the concrete and front part on the laminate?! It's less than half inch.</font></p>
Honored Contributor
<p><font size="5">Bummer......no change.😟🙄</font></p>
Honored Contributor
<p><font size="5">Just talked with Amazon: nothing to change on the fire tablet to help with posting on the qvc forums. Problems are with qvc and they are supposedly working on the issues.</font></p>
Honored Contributor
<P><STRONG><FONT size="5">Good Evening Y'all: Just trying to post something to see if anything changed. Decided to try bold type. Still having to change from mobile to full version.</FONT></STRONG></P>

Bummer: just posted under customer care about my posting problems and it was a post without any of the above junk.🙄😬😬😬😬😬
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

did the birdies get their deposit back or was it trashed?

😂 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

so strange that the junk comes and goes

jus keep posting - we can still read it - kinda sorta  ❤️ 

Honored Contributor
<p><font size="5"><strong><li-user login="Yahooey" uid="178866"></li-user>&nbsp;: Yea: kinda sorta😃😬🙄😟</strong></font></p>
<blockquote><hr /><li-user login="Yahooey" uid="178866"></li-user>&nbsp;wrote:<br />
<p><li-user login="SouthernBee" uid="2352"></li-user>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>so strange that the junk comes and goes</p>
<p>jus keep posting - we can still read it - kinda sorta &nbsp;❤️&nbsp;</p>
<hr /></blockquote>
<p>&nbsp;</p>