Honored Contributor

Good Afternoon Y'all. My day started off healthier with yogurt and a banana to take my medications.

I walked a total of 2749 steps. I didn't know that the church had a new gym floor. One of the ladies had  a cube thing that played music and enjoyed fast tempo gospel while walking. I stayed focused on trying to stand up tall and walk with making steps instead of sliding along. Forgot to count how many laps around the gym. Nothing was mentioned when we would walk again.

I am tired and sleepy but should be doing laundry.

I made me a healthy lunch of kale salad with roasted almonds and dried cranberries. Snack was a small apple. Hope y'all are doing something more fun and exciting.🤗❤

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

that's is wonderful - so many steps

it is a shame they didnt mention - we do this 2x a week or something like that

did u sleep well bc of the exercise?

i hope the nap didnt deter u from real sleep at night 

rest up today.... cloudy by me

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Good Morning. I didn't wake up until 7 this morning.

Yesterday was raining. I was worn out. Nap was 3 hours. Back to sleep by 11. I was surprised the nap was so long. I thought since I had a lite lunch would be able to do the laundry.

Today need to do laundry and cook. DH said just cook one meal and for us to eat aground 3. I will eat breakfast of oatmeal with blueberries and walnuts. Lunch/ dinner will be salmon patties, cole slaw, broccoli and cheese. If I need a snack later it will be a Sargento Balanced break snack . Really trying to eat less but healthier choices.

I was afraid that I would be really sore but just tired.

I have two pair of tennis shoes and will try them on to see if they still fit.

What will you and Zoe be doing this weekend?

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

i made focaccia for my friend's BD

we are meeting up to see a movie - then lunch

for BD rewards - she will get the UBER sized popcorn

save $5 off her meal at the lunch place we picked 

burgers, sandwiches, shakes - stuff like that

zoe is out in the yard and will come back in and sleep until i get home

she was sleeping in the sun outside all day 

it could be in the dirt or pavers - i hsve to wipe her down when she gets in

the paper towel is not pristine when i'm done - dirty gurl

i'm glad u are not sore but tired- 

u can perk up from tireness with a snack - ask @cowboy sam 

she knows... 😂 

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Sounds like a special and wonderful day. Enjoy. 

Just a thought: Zoe needs a wardrobe of colorful kitty paws socks to wear outside.😃

Screenshot_20230513-093426_kindlephoto-319574788.png

Honored Contributor

So much for eating healthier. DH just had delivered for me: one dozen of chocolate covered strawberries and just inhaled  "3".😲😃😃

Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning Everyone!

Catching up with your posts here and happy to read that all are doing well.

@Yahooey ...Enjoy your fun day celebrating your friend's birthday!....I love the wonderful pictures that you posted of your garden and Zoe....Of course, what makes it all so complete is your adorable Zoe laying out amongst your plantings. Heart

What movie will you be seeing today?

I know that you would love for us to post pictures but I have never posted personal pictures online as there have always been warnings and concerns about security issues when doing so ...Maybe when our knowledgeable technical expert @dooBdoo  stops by, she can cover this with us.

We are going to be putting some finishing touches on our yard area this weekend....We made a few changes....I picked up a few "Coral Bell Hostas" to plant around our birdbath which is located along our back treeline area and is a shaded area....I have also picked up a "Jethro Tull Daisy Perennial"  to plant in front of our lamppost.

We plan to grill some shrimp and veggie kabobs today...Our weekend will be a working weekend but fun while enjoying this gorgeous weather!

@SouthernBee ...Wow...Congratulations!...You have made some big changes for your health and what a wonderful surprise when you went for your Dr. visit and found that you had lost 10 lbs....How great that you have a walking plan with friends at your church which can serve as an added incentive while also enjoying social contact away from home....Your healthy meal choices sound delicious....You give so much of yourself to others so it is wonderful  to see you finally taking special time for yourself and making positive changes for your health...You Go Girl! Heart 

Waving to you all and wishing you a wonderful weekend! Heart

Coral Bell Hostas

Jethro Tull Coreopsis..

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

morning @SouthernBee @cowboy sam @geezerette @loveschocolate @Bri369 

@dooBdoo @JaneMarple @Drythe @MyShadowLove @Mj12 @Tique @NEvans2 

sunny and it is quite warm at 79 - this is hot for me

i just walked around my farm and decided to share some pics

I WANT TO SEE PICS OF UR GARDEN OR LANDSCAPE OR PETS - ANYTHING

chive flower - never saw them before -

they bloomed from last year's prennial crop

will i get seeds? i dont know... new to me

chive.png

blackberry flower - i have lots of buds and they are opening 

the raspberry bush have tiny buds - they are thorny which i didnt know when i purchase the plant - i pricked myself several times trying to tie them back - had to buy a pair of gloves

Screenshot 2023-05-12 at 11.07.26 AM.png

zoe guarding the preds peony bud

Screenshot 2023-05-12 at 10.56.30 AM.png

me asking zoe if she lubs me -

first she laughs at me

Screenshot 2023-05-12 at 11.07.49 AM.png

she then stuck her tongue at me - sigh

Screenshot 2023-05-12 at 11.02.11 AM.png

@Zoe...Oh Sweet Love, what beautiful flowers you are taking such good care of...You are so precious and what a beautiful healthy pink tongue you have!...lol...You deserve a nice long rest in the sun after working so hard in your "Meowmy's" garden! Heart

@Yahooey ... Zoe told me she wants a separate account set up just for her!...She is our thread mascot! 🥰

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

@MyShadowLove 

Love your pretty flowersHeart

I want to pick up a couple of flowers in smaller pots to put into 2 couple of

ornaments that one son gave me last year...it has 2 galvanized pails in it.

One  son..took me out for breakfast to family resturant 4 miles away  and my nieces husband walked in and started talking to us and then ordered  him a take out meal.

Brian then came back to our table and told me to save dates in last part of June as family from out of state-my older sister and her son(maybe) would be in town.   When his order was ready we said goodbye to him and  as  he  was leaving  he wished me a Happy Mothers DaySmiley Happy

When son and i were done eating...he went to pay for our 2 biscuits&gravey and potatoes  meals..he was  by our waiter  told that Brian had paid it for us!🤗  So son told me he gave our waiter a $20.00 tip..it made his day as he thanked my son.

Son, and I then went to another town 30 miles from us..stores were crowded and he kept asking me to look out as people almost ran me down or bumped into me as i was needing my cane for walking today!  

Only thing we bought ...was a few groceries when we back into our town at Dollar General  and he insisted on buying  mine for me!

It was just nice to spend some time together🤗🤗😊

Oh..i used my" Misty" blue eyed leopard purse today that i named after Preds cat (when Preds was still with us.)Heart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

zoe sez hmmph - she is nobody's mascot

she will be the moderator - thank mew very much

ur flowers are so purdy - the red leaves stays red?

blooming all summer will be gawgeous and yellow flowers are always joyous

ur meal sounds delish - i lubs grilled food especially charcoal - ai mizzes camping

ai saw the movie Love Again starring Priyanka Chopra - Celine Dion - Nick Jonas has a small role - it was enjoyable 

ai ate grilled chicken + brie on ciabatta- topped with onions and tomatoes - tasty

sam wanted to know what ai ate

@cowboy sam 

ur day sounds absolutely wonderful 

good fudz and kindness from son and ur niece's hubs 

dat must make your ❤️ sing

ai sure  hope that ur family get together will happen

and i do remember MISTY - she was a beaut handbag

did ur preds peony bloom yet? i see neighborhood peonies have big buds but not popping just yet

@SouthernBee 

choc dipped strawberries - both have antioxidants and excellent for health
dat is not bad - better than a bag of potato chips - which i have been known to put away in a sitting or 2 - i aint talkin' about no personal 3oz bag either