Honored Contributor

Good afternoon Y'all. I went to lunch with DH and his sister. It was windy and cold but felt great to get out. I tried to eat healthier. I had grilled catfish filets, and no ketchup but used lemon juice. Baked potato and just used a tablespoon of butter and sour cream . Their serving of cole slaw is small like 1\4 cup . I had one glass of sweet tea and my first in over a week.

I have been busy cleaning out the fridge and relieved not much in it. I had three small containers of  Greek vanilla yogurt. I just can't get past the smell and enjoy eating it. I put a little honey roasted granola in it and still not good.I don't like to trash food but. I haven't baked any thing since the holidays.Trying to cut back on the bad stuff. Interesting to decide what we will be eating on Sunday since the fridge will be gone. If DH orders pizza then I will scrape off the toppings and eat without the crust.

Honored Contributor

Hi Y'all: Lowe's just called. The pickup time frame for tomorrow is between 2:30 and 6:30 p.m. Yikes . Praying it will be at 2:30 so that I can enjoy the rest of my day. Not worried about the pick up.

Honored Contributor

morning - oooh 512 am - dat es early 

several minutes of Penny the talking cat - she akes me laugh

https://youtu.be/LPEnG8Cijy4

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

ai hope so too... but praying it isn't very late 

i'm never the first delivery - i'm usually the falling off the abyss of the time period

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@SouthernBee 

ai hope so too... but praying it isn't very late 

i'm never the first delivery - i'm usually the falling off the abyss of the time period

@Yahooey : Good Morning: What's your weekend schedule?

Me trying to remain calm and staying postive. Telling self that everything is moving forward to close this long soap opera. This too shall pass. Then the income tax stuff will be finished and back to my retirement schedule. Hoping my two friends schedule will change and we can get together more often and getting out to enjoy different things. 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Hope you also can get out to eat,or do whatever out the the house also  with your friendsSmiley Very Happy

I'm also hoping to see my married couple friends  soon..to go eat out plus grocery shop. 

Heartlubs ya!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

gm dear predsHeart  and friendsHeart

oops @NEvans2   forgot to include you in greeting name list yesterday..i think...

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@SouthernBee 

Hope you also can get out to eat,or do whatever out the the house also  with your friendsSmiley Very Happy

I'm also hoping to see my married couple friends  soon..to go eat out plus grocery shop. 

Heartlubs ya!

@cowboy sam :Thank you. Praying that you can visit and shop with friends. I can't remember the last time that I went to Wal-Mart but it was before Christmas.

We have several new restaurants and different places in our city and especially near the river walk that I would like to see. One of our old mills was remodeled for a restaurant.🤗

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

i'm relaxing today - anything i do is for me - no schedule

i've been out in the city 4 times this week 

went swimming twice which is the norm

met a friend to see a broadway show starring nathan lane

she is my broadway buddy 

we bought tickets to see josh groban in april sweeney todd

i saw the show once with patty lapone and it was horrid

she was playing the tuba and NOT singing

so i'm really looking for josh and NOT the show...

i ate lunch w/foodie niece yesterday and shopped a bit

the train ride into the city takes anywhere between 1 hr or 1.5 hrs depending on where i'm going - so for a round trip - at least 2 hrs and i'm pooped

there will be relaxing knitting - watching TV - eating i wont say what and cawfee

i'm hoping ur fridge gets picked up and a new sparkling one will be delivered and no more drama - and u get to see ur friends and have some fun