Honored Contributor

I had a panic attack for about 15-20 min!

I took my glasses off to change into a warm sweater....then couldn't find my glasses!!!

I found a old pair of glasses and put them on but felt like i was going to 🤮!

Well, after moving  my heating pad on back of the couch...there was my eye glasses!Smiley Very Happy I must of put them on back end of couch.

While looking for them i must have covered them up w/heating pad....

but, i was so upset thinking,wondering where were they???? I hunted in my bedroon,hallway,by computer,etc

Don't ask me to check my BP right now...lol!

taking a deep breathe and counting..

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey @Mj12 @Bri369 @cowboy sam @loveschocolate @SouthernBee 

@geezerette  & All Preds' Friends....

Waving To Everyone!...So happy to read that @Mj12 's husband and @Bri369 's daughter's boyfriend and family are doing so much better!...Yay!!!!! Heart

It's a cool, rainy Monday here but everything looks so fresh and the colors on the trees are so beautiful and have started falling to the ground, so you know what that means!

I have some news to share...My precious black panther kitty, Shadow, crossed over the Rainbow Bridge last Thursday early evening...She was 18-1/2 years old and had kidney disease for the past approx. four years and then was diagnosed with pancreatitis this past year...She let me know this past week that time was nearing as her body was very tired...I called her wonderful Vet and spoke with the Vet Asst. and she was so gentle and helpful in guiding my decision...I took Shadow in, along with her very favorite furry throw, and I laid it down and fluffed it up on the Vet's table and my precious Shadow curled right up into it and nestled her head into it.

Usually when I would take her to the Vet, like most animals, she would fret somewhat and become anxious....However, this time, she just laid down on her throw and nestled her head into it and closed her eyes...The Vet Asst. shared some beautiful words with me....She said..."Shadow is consoling you and letting you know that it is okay and that she is ready to cross over the Rainbow Bridge."...She went very peacefully and I will be picking up her ashes this week and burying them in a very special place where beautiful flowers will be planted each season.

I feel so blessed that Shadow and I shared such a remarkable, beautiful, loving life and bond together for so long and we will always and forever be with each other.

Sorry this came out somewhat long, but it is something I wanted to share with you from my heart and it was difficult to keep it short....My emotions are all over the place but that's okay...It is all part of the grieving process and I feel my Shadow's presence helping me along the way. Heart

(I still can't copy and paste images from my computer, so I found this one from the forums.)

Lucky.. | Flickr - Photo by isegal3:

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

Oh, I am so sorry to hear of your beautiful Shadow's passing. 😢

She had such a long and wonderful life with you and her passing couldn't have been more peaceful.  

I know she has left a huge hole in your life and heart.  You both were so very fortunate to have such a long time together.  I'm sure you'll think of her every time your lovely flowers bloom. 

I do believe that our pets will be with us when it's time for us to leave this life, otherwise it wouldn't be Heaven without them, in my view.

I'm sure the next days and weeks will be hard.

💔🐾❤️🙏

EB7C7527-869C-4CF9-9505-AD407AD6672A.gif

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

I'm sorry to hear about your Shadow🤗 

We miss our beloved pets after they are gone as much or more after they have crossed over the "Rainbow Bridge"

They do let us know when its time to let them go  as hard as it is to do so.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

I'm so sorry to hear about your precious Shadow.  It's so special that you were there as he passed over the Bridge.  Heart

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

GM Preds & friends! Heart My husband is doing much better. Tested negative since Saturday. 

@Bri369  Hope your MIL and DD's boyfriend's parents all recover quickly! 🙏 

@Mj12 : Thank goodness.🤗♥️🙏🙏

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove : Thanks for sharing. Difficult but you were with your precious Shadow . You have wonderful lifetime memories.🤗♥️🙏🙏🙏

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'THE LEAST POPULAR HALLOWEEN CANDY IN EVERY STATE FUNNY:DIE'

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Y'all: Currently 45 and with today's high of 57. Woke up cold. Yesterday was 87. Repairman scheduled for Wednesday to check the freezer. This side by side refrigerator has always been noisy but now it is totally irritating.  Sometimes it sounds like a humming sound, then loud like struggling or moaning. Don't know what to expect. It is a GE/ Hotpoint. When purchased in 2017 was the only one to fit in our small space. The warranty agent said if it can't be repaired they can only authorized $3000 for replacement but better than zero.

Almost ready to give my friend the IPad . Currently have the defender case because I drop stuff but she prefersI ordered this last night and not delivered until Thursday.

F2BC0523-4187-4429-AFE2-AF43F29DEAC9.jpeg