Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey @Bri369 @SouthernBee @cowboy sam @Mj12 @loveschocolate 

@geezerette & All Preds' Friends....

Good Morning Everyone!

It is not unusual for us to see this during the Fall months once we have put our Pumpkins out!...The squirrels are so cute and just love nibbling on them!

Picture is from Pinterest.

Animals And Pets, Baby Animals, Funny Animals, Cute Animals, Animals Planet, Squirrel Pictures, Funny Animal Pictures, Beautiful Creatures, Animals Beautiful
~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

Those squirrels sure do love the pumpkins.  They run back and forth between them and even inside of them lol

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

Such good news about Curt!  🎉

I hope that's a sign of good things to come beating that nasty illness!👏

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

Good Morning Everyone!

It is not unusual for us to see this during the Fall months once we have put our Pumpkins out!...The squirrels are so cute and just love nibbling on them!

Animals And Pets, Baby Animals, Funny Animals, Cute Animals, Animals Planet, Squirrel Pictures, Funny Animal Pictures, Beautiful Creatures, Animals Beautiful

@MyShadowLove   

That's hilarious!😂

Maybe I should buy a pumpkin and my squirrels would stay out of the bird feeders!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Bri369 wrote:

I've been watching the hurricane coverage.  I feel so bad Smiley Sad

@Bri369 ...It is absolutely heartwrenching...I can't even begin to comprehend what they all are going through...I had a hard time getting to sleep last night...I went out this morning to get some things done and, as I just go about my day, my heart is with all of them...My thoughts and prayers will continue to be with them.

God Bless all of the First Responders also! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

Those squirrels sure do love the pumpkins.  They run back and forth between them and even inside of them lol

@Bri369 ...They are adorable to watch!...They go through all kinds of contortions and put on quite a show...lol...We haven't put any Pumpkins out yet...I will get them next month and then...It's Show Time!  😂

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam ...That is such wonderful news about Curt!...It will be so great for him emotionally to get back to some form of normalcy and continue on with his life...We are so happy for all of you! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

Good Morning Everyone!

@MyShadowLove   

That's hilarious!😂

Maybe I should buy a pumpkin and my squirrels would stay out of the bird feeders!

@geezerette ...We have bird feeders also and those squirrels are relentless at getting at them...We have tried all kinds of baffles and nothing works...Those squirrels are very clever and they go through all kinds of contortions and are very determined...I haven't really noticed if the Pumpkins help, but I will definitely take notice now that you have mentioned it...I would think that the Pumpkins would deter them somewhat as they really do enjoy them.

I will be getting some Pumpkins next month and I put some on our front steps and then I put about four of them along our back tree line area to try and deter the squirrels from the Pumpkins on our front steps.

Get a couple of Pumpkins and give it a try...Believe me, it's worth the delightful Show that they will put on for you! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

@Yahooey's squirrels are very clever.  They peel the skin off of her tomatos.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

@Yahooey's squirrels are very clever.  They peel the skin off of her tomatos.  LOL

@Bri369 ...Oh my gosh, that is too funny!...So they peel the skin off and then eat the tomatoes or do they just eat the skin?...Fussy little devils!...LOL