Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Bri369 : Thank you. DH just went to eat with a friend. I told him to bring something back. I just put "Jetson" to work. The family room floor is a mess from trying to open that WalMart box yesterday. Interesting to see how much he can clean before DH returns. Need to pay bills and do more paperwork.

12:45 p.m. adding: DH returned home and felt like Jetson was chasing him. I moved the dinning table chairs so that area could be cleaned. Jetson cleaned every room at least 3 times but not around or under table. I have small rugs in each bathroom and they were cleaned good without Jetson getting stuck. Jetson didnot have trouble finding the docking station but took 1 1/2 hours. Now this human must get up and clean above mentioned areas.....grrrrr😳.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

GM Preds & friends!

I just put the heat on. 😭 

@Mj12 : Good Morning. Hope you are feeling better. Currently 69 in the house with the ceiling fans on and comfortable.🤗♥️🙏

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

Hope that your cable gets its work done fast tomorrow without any further problems!

Smiley Happy

Heartlubs ya!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee @MyShadowLove @Bri369 @Mj12 @Yahooey 

Best friend and her dh asked me to to go with them groc. shopping and eat afterwards..left around 10:30 am and back a few min before 2pm.

Ate at same rest. as last time...

she had   salad, hamburger steak, mashed potatoes, w/gravy,cup of mixed cooked veggies,

he had  the salad  w/greek  dressing,etc. and soup- "'all you can eat special",

I ordered  salad, grilled chicken,ff,  but gave my cooked veggies tio him as she did also also off seniors  menu specials.

No,small hot fudge sundaes today!Smiley LOL

oh..at wally only    " pumpkin spice cereal" i could find was Cheerio's brand -a big box  and i bought it!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

No hot fudge sundae Smiley Sad

So glad you got out today!  

Lubs ya Heart

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@cowboy sam 

No hot fudge sundae Smiley Sad

So glad you got out today!  

Lubs ya Heart

@cowboy sam no hot fudge sundae?

oh no.... @Bri369 she must be in trouble

no one says NO to ice cream except in dire situations

maybe there was an electircal blackout and all was melted

that would be a major 😢 

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

Hope that your cable gets its work done fast tomorrow without any further problems!

Smiley Happy

Heartlubs ya!

@cowboy sam ...No problem, I'm not in a rush, really....Our cable company is quite good and this is just how it is with all of the wonderful technology that mankind has developed to make all of our lives so much more efficient and easier.   🤣

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam ...So happy to read that you had a great day out with your friends and enjoyed some shopping, along with some good food!...The pumpkin spice cereal sounds delicious...It's that time of year for Pumpkin everything...I have a Pumpkin Mousse that I make...really easy...and it's yummy!...I love the Fall...one of my favorite Seasons!

I love the different Seasons that we experience....just would like to shorten the Winter months a little...Otherwise, I'm pretty easy to please.

You have a good night and sleep well.

Lubs Ya! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey ..Now, remember, keep away from that coffee tonight so that you can get a good night's sleep!

Cats Kitten GIF - Cats Cat Kitten GIFs

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Love reading about your adventures but more excited that you have friends that help. It is wonderful to be able to go out with friends to enjoy the fellowship plus shopping and eating. Top priority: Ice cream or a special treat must be included: but ok to bring something home to enjoy later.🤗♥️🙏🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥓🥓🥓🥞🥞🥞🍳🍳🧇🧇🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨.