Unknown.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@SouthernBee 

very purdy china pattern and the fudz looks good to me

crumb? did sometone say crumb topping? YUM 😋 

@Yahooey :FD032FC6-4A55-4D66-A3CB-0E158081EBF3.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon y'all: What a day! What's going on for y'all? Decide to start Publix delivery with instacart. First delivery free. Placed order around 11:30 and delivery made 1: 30 p.m. Order included 96 ounce carton of Almond Breeze Unsweetened milk that wasn't in my order list. Advised to do online chat with instacart. Took over 30 minutes. I stated wanted to report this because someone else was probably looking for their milk. Lady check my order and replied that there was no problem because I wasn't charged for the milk and just enjoy the extra milk because it could have just been added to my order by mistake. 😳🤷‍♀️
DH requested SOS for lunch / dinner because he saw the recipe in the cookbook that he gave me and was an Army favorite. I watched the Ladies YouTube video. The recipe ingredients looked bland( she used onion power instead of finally grated onions. She served it over toast. I followed her recipe. DH upset because he had always used plain bread but appreciated that I tried.

One item that I ordered was the White Lily Dark Chocolate Brownie mix that I didn't see on Friday. Earlier in the morning- I emailed my local Publix requesting that they order and keep in stock all the new White Lily baking products. That was when I discovered that they now deliver with instacart. But too tried to bake the brownies.

Plus my package from Walmart was delivered but too tired to put it together and I need to clean up the kitchen.

Honored Contributor

dear predsHeartand friendsHeart

Daughter called  and we had lunch at a Chilli's resturant.

@Yahooey 

I had a bowl of "double baked potatoe soup"...it had cheese,green  chopped onions ,  and bacon bits on the top...plus a side order of curly friesand a coke  well 2 glasses of coke. 

Only ate 4 or 5 curly fries  and left the rest!

Daughter had a salad with chicken,corn,tomatoes and??

Went to a Goodwill store and found some 5very nice tops,plus 2 open sweaters..can't think of name for them?

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

my friend uses instacart a lot and likes it very much

just have to read - bc sometimes she thinks she is getting stuff by weight or by count - substitutions and the like 

but all in all - she is happy with it 

i'm glad u found a place that sells the White Lily cake mixes bc i remember when you couldnt find it - yay!!!!

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

oooh. .... curly fries - lubs them - sometimes u can get a really really long one

so good.... glad u enjoyed ur time with dd

cardigan? is that an open sweater?

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@cowboy sam 

oooh. .... curly fries - lubs them - sometimes u can get a really really long one

so good.... glad u enjoyed ur time with dd

cardigan? is that an open sweater?

@Yahooey 

Yes!! tyvm..🤗

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."