Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@MyShadowLove ai speak for awl uf us when ai say

we awl wanna go to @loveschocolate lake house and just stay and stay and stay

i hear she doesnt throw squatters out or call the cops

@Yahooey    🤣

GIF squats, life, daily, best animated GIFs burn, workout fail, dynamic, free download

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@Yahooey wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

So glad you checked in.  We miss you when you're not here.  Smiley Happy

@Bri369 ...Aww, shucks...I'm blushing! ...So sweet of you to say.

Cute Cat Sticker - Cute Cat Blushing Stickers

@MyShadowLove 

bc we lubs ya ❤️❤️❤️

@Yahooey ....Wez alls lubs each udder vewy vewy much!

Click this image to show the full-size version. Wallpaper 1920x1200, Cat Wallpaper, Wallpapers, Funny Cats, Funny Animals, Cute Animals, Funny Drunk, Animals Images, Animal Memes

Esteemed Contributor

Good Night Gif

Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning @Yahooey @loveschocolate @Bri369 @cowboy sam 

@SouthernBee @Mj12 @geezerette @Drythe @qualitygal 

& All Preds Friends...

Funny Cartoon Quotes, Funny Animal Jokes, Funny Animal Pictures, Funny Cartoons, Funny Animals, Funny Jokes, Monkey Pictures, Hilarious, Wtf Funny
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

See the source image

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369 @geezerette @Yahooey @loveschocolate @Mj12

@SouthernBee @qualitygal @Drythe @cowboy sam 

& All Preds Friends...

Dinner today...(I know you all are wondering in great anticipation. Cat Very Happy)

Tortellini/Spinach/Tomato/Garlic Pasta Dish...Delicious!...I got the recipe off of the website several months ago and it has become one of our very favorite Pasta dishes.

Green Salad.... & Corn On The Cob (which my husband insisted on) will accompany our Pasta Dish in about an hour.

I tend to be a light eater...more of a grazer...so I already had my green salad for lunch....Pasta dish at around 5:00...then I will hold off on the corn on the cob until about 7:00...more of a healthy snack....Anyone else on here tend to be a grazer?

Mangia! 

Shhhhhh....I snuck over to @Yahooey 's tomato garden in the middle of the night and grabbed a bunch of her tomatoes! 😂

Tortellini Pasta in Garlic Spinach Tomato Sauce - #recipe by #eatwell101®

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

Greetings, Preds and Friends!😊
I posted on @Yahooey's sweet thread, so I hope you'll get a chance to read that update since I can read and post only a little bit right now... but also wanted to add a note here.
To the list of things for which I am grateful, I add each of you.  I mean this personally and I am speaking to each one who is a part of this community.  I am thankful that you accept me as I am, for I am a work in progress but I hope each day to be a mirror reflecting the light that is already within you.   I am grateful for your unconditional friendship.  I respect you for lifting up faith and hope, warmth and humor, in times of worry and doubt.   I honor you for having the courage and strength of kinship and generosity in a world that sometimes feels broken.
I hold your names high as I offer daily thanks for an abundance of blessings, knowing it will be received by the grace that unites us all.
#WWPD?   I believe in my heart that she would say she is proud of you!
My love to you all.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova