Honored Contributor

@Bri369 

off subject  lol  

but i focused on the words you wrote   " white lily"  products

but of course had to tell you that

I am using Dial Brand   clean+gentle+hypoallergenic "water lily  flower"  scented   clear body wash in the shower and love the smell.Smiley Very Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart  and dear friendsHeart

I sure am glad today is a new day! Smiley Happy

Yesterday was a rough one  from a fibro flare up..the inflammation in my body had me wanting to go to doctor today!

But  of course today i am pain free! Smiley Very Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Bri369 

off subject  lol  

but i focused on the words you wrote   " white lily"  products

but of course had to tell you that

I am using Dial Brand   clean+gentle+hypoallergenic "water lily  flower"  scented   clear body wash in the shower and love the smell.Smiley Very Happy

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

I bet you smell delicious.  The scent is going to draw that cowboy right to your doorstep.

I'm so glad you're feeling better.  

Lubs yaHeart

Honored Contributor

@geezerette 

waving hi to you...Smiley Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam    I crochet and I do planners.  Not a crochet planner, LOL.  That would a real challenge.  LOL.  

Only I don't post pictures.  If I ever do, I'll be sure to grab you to see.  I do my crochet now to make me happy.  Yarns,  you can't go wrong with the beautiful yarns of today.  Sorry, I'm happy with what I have.  Use to be in a sewing group, but then Covid, then my sister's cancer, then just as we're about to get back on our feet; my brother had a stroke.  He and I are the only two of our original family now.  So, I'm just crocheting for my own likes.  I no longer count on what would seem like "natural", it doesn't exist for me anymore.  The unexpected does.  So, bit by bit, step by step, on we march, come what may.

Hope you and the others here, are doing just fine and dandy too.

Ah, King Kong with Jack Black is just starting.  Good cast.  There's my background. 

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@cowboy sam    I crochet and I do planners.  Not a crochet planner, LOL.  That would a real challenge.  LOL.  

Only I don't post pictures.  If I ever do, I'll be sure to grab you to see.  I do my crochet now to make me happy.  Yarns,  you can't go wrong with the beautiful yarns of today.  Sorry, I'm happy with what I have.  Use to be in a sewing group, but then Covid, then my sister's cancer, then just as we're about to get back on our feet; my brother had a stroke.  He and I are the only two of our original family now.  So, I'm just crocheting for my own likes.  I no longer count on what would seem like "natural", it doesn't exist for me anymore.  The unexpected does.  So, bit by bit, step by step, on we march, come what may.

Ah, King Kong with Jack Black is just starting.  Good cast.  There's my background. 

@qualitygal 

I don't think we will ever get back to what we thought once had was "normal."

So like you said:

so,bit by bit,step by step,on we march,come what may.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I searched for availability near me, and it said at Wal Mart about 10 mins. away.  I'll have to go and see if they have any available.  

@Bri369 : My local Walmart has the WL - flour and the corn meal but none of the new pound cake products. None available online with WalMart.🥲🥲🥲

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

dear predsHeart  and dear friendsHeart

I sure am glad today is a new day! Smiley Happy

Yesterday was a rough one  from a fibro flare up..the inflammation in my body had me wanting to go to doctor today!

But  of course today i am pain free! Smiley Very Happy

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam : That's the way it is but relieved that you are feeling better.🤗🥲🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@qualitygal: Well as many have said: Laughter is a dose of good medicine. The quote: crochet planner gave us a good dose of medicine.😀😀😀😀😃😃. You have really been through a lot and hope things will be better.🤗♥️🙏