Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

My ice maker still makes ice okay, but it won't dispense it.  I had a repairman out several months ago since the refrigerator warranty was still in effect then.  He fiddled with it a bit and it worked fine!  (I'm sure he thought I was just another goofy little old lady, which is true.😆)  At the time I suspected that it would probably break down again, and sure enough, it did.

I didn't bother with a repair call then since the warranty was expired by then.  I let it make ice and just reach inside to get ice when I need it.  I've never used the crushed ice option, but it seems like every refrigerator we've had with a water/ice dispenser has had problems with them.  Glad to hear you got your fixed easily!

You've had quite a lot of extra work since your DH's surgery.  You are going to have to recuperate after his recuperation is over!😆

Take care.  And take it easy when you can.❤️

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

I already lit my spiced  pumkin candle yesterday...love the smellHeart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@SouthernBee 

My ice maker still makes ice okay, but it won't dispense it.  I had a repairman out several months ago since the refrigerator warranty was still in effect then.  He fiddled with it a bit and it worked fine!  (I'm sure he thought I was just another goofy little old lady, which is true.😆)  At the time I suspected that it would probably break down again, and sure enough, it did.

I didn't bother with a repair call then since the warranty was expired by then.  I let it make ice and just reach inside to get ice when I need it.  I've never used the crushed ice option, but it seems like every refrigerator we've had with a water/ice dispenser has had problems with them.  Glad to hear you got your fixed easily!

You've had quite a lot of extra work since your DH's surgery.  You are going to have to recuperate after his recuperation is over!😆

Take care.  And take it easy when you can.❤️

I totally agree and understand about the ice maker. I have never had the ice maker or a side by side refrigerator until we remodeled. Of course the extended warranty expired 3/1/22 and probably didn't notice or forgot to repurchase. Trying to contact two of my friends that have one of the whole house warranty. I want to see if they used it yet on any of the appliances and if any problems or issues getting anything repaired.

I will definitely need some kind of vacation or something special.🤗♥️

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Yahooey 

A day of maters.  LOL

You had an exciting day yesterday.  Of course they loved the tomato soup and foccacia.  It's delicious!  

Your niece went home with the motherload of leftovers Heart

Do you have any more tomatoes or have you used them all?

@Bri369 

i have harvested probably 15 lbs of maters

cuz i made 3 batches of sauce - each using 3 lbs

1 batch of &*%$ gazpacho 2 lbs

and whoever came to the farm and picked - so i'm guessing 4 lbs in total

the reg size are now blushing and ripening

the cherries are still growing and putting out flowers / fruit but the fruit is nowhere as large or fruitful ROFLMAO

also - i'm fighting a losing battle with yellowing leaves and once they drop the plant will follow althougn still tons of green and ripening on it

2 plants have it the worse - but i think it is spreading

idk if it was cause by the 2 week long high heat 

too much or too little water

Fungicide- 

or just a normal fact of the tomato life

so it is funny that they say indeterminate tomatoes will continue to grow until frost kills them off or they should label august weather

the reg size tomatoes leaves are still green and arent affected

Good plant - healthy 

Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 3.31.41 PM.png

sniff sniff - i dont want it to go oopsie - u see lots of fruit but the yellowing is creeping upwards and i cant stop it despite the spraying

Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 3.32.07 PM.png

my largest tomato - 

Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 3.35.20 PM.png

@Yahooey : all the details about your food and looking at all them maters really making me hungry.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee   I love the way your decorate your yard!!!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

morning @SouthernBee @cowboy sam @geezerette @qualitygal @Mj12 @Bri369 

@dooBdoo @Drythe @loveschocolate @MyShadowLove 

Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 8.35.58 AM.png

@Yahooey : Good Morning: I need an ejection button for my recliner and several pots of coffee. So much to do.♥️🤗☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️😳☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️😳😳☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@SouthernBee   I love the way your decorate your yard!!!Woman Very Happy

@Yahooey 

@qualitygal : Good Morning. Great to see you posting.

I wish that I had a beautiful yard but physically not able. I think you are referring to Yahooey's yard. Do you have any hobbies like  flowers or garden's or anything else? I love to read and see photos of what you and everyone else is enjoying. I wish I could find something for me to do but so far no success with any arts or crafts. Enjoy your day.🤗♥️

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

I'm glad you got your ice maker repaired.  Ours has a crushed ice feature, but I don't really use it.  The ice cubes are on the smaller size and just fine.  I've heard that the ice makers cause problems before the fridge needs to be replaced.  

I hope your husband's PT is going well.  Take care of yourself and try to rest when you can.  

Heart