Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@SouthernBee 

Can you give him Tylenol in between 2 doses of pain meds?  When my daughter had her wisdom teeth out a few weeks ago, that's what the pharmacist told me to do.  Every 3 hours she was getting the pain med or the Tylenol so nothing had a chance to wear off. 

Please speak to your doctor first about managing his pain.  I'm sure they can tell you the best way to handle that.  

@Bri369 : Thank you. The nurse suggested Tylenol.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Sorry to hear your DH is in pain, but I'm sure you're both glad the surgery is done and over with.  Hopefully he's enduring the worst of it now and everything will improve soon.

And don't you forget to take care of yourself too.  Don't overdo!❤️

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

dear predsHeart and dear friendsHeart

I have a excuse for being later  daughter had day off and we left my house by 8am..ate breakfast at a family resturant 4 miles away,next stop was

wally..he   oops "she" need to return 2 items back for her car that wasn't needed, while there i bought 6 -1gallon jugs of spring water,3 -2lieters of Pepsi,and a 6pk of toilet paper.

I forgot my walking cane   and my right hip was hurting me..so we went to Goodwill to get one but none found,   but i bought some warm jogging pants(3) for cooler weather  to walk in them  plus a "ugly brown tall coffee mug"  and 2 others with fruit on them!!

So went to another thrift store..asked clerk  about walking canes and she looked in back room and brought out 6!

I chose a Hurrycane brand one with 3 prongs....for $7.00  and it will stay in daughters car  for my use when i go with her! I  also bought a watch with brown wrist band  and a orange tank top and 2 pairs of earrings.

We then decided no more shopping and went to see her brother and his wife that lives in her town..where we were at....then came home!

Resting now then need to take the 6 jugs of water to basement!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

ai needz to know

u mentioned ugly brown mug 

y buy it? i'm so confused

yay - on eating out with daughter and shopping

boo hiss on carrying the water downstairs

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

Sometimes i need something "ugly" to look at or laugh atSmiley Very Happy

Our Food at resturant

un..i ordered 2+2+2= 2 pancakes,2 srambled eggs and 2 crispy bacon...

only ate 1/2 of 1 pancake and left 1 1/2 on plate,ate my eggs and bacon  and drank "water"!

Daughter had a ru baunh sp?? omlet,  toast but no meat  and drank glass of unsweetened tea.

Water still in living room yet! 

Lawn guy to be here later to mow yard.

Little breeze but a bit cooler of only 80 degrees!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Y'all: I need to vent. DH very scheduled . Has certain routine about what he eats, how the food is served but most importantly hot food. For instance if I am out with friends and bring him something back to eat from McDonalds - I request that the food is doubled wrapped and placed in double bags and I secure the top to keep everything warm as possible. Prefers to eat fries in original package and just unwrap the burger as he is eating and no plate. SIL went to McDonalds and did nothing that I requested. Plated the food and I told her no -give me that and give DH what is still in bag but she didn't.Yesterday, gave her a list of what he wanted and nothing else. She comes in the den with 6 to go containers. Had to open everything and show how everything was and how she improvised to make sure he had multiple options. She eats with her brother 3 times a week and should have noticed his routine and preferences. We had both requested fried chicken legs, creamed corn, plus for DH - one bbq rib and his favorite dessert and me just baby butter beans and specifically- no dessert for me. This is normally what is on the buffet daily. She proudly had 4 large breast and the chicken legs. She put the breast on his plate(DH staring at her and not saying anything) . I told her to stop and put that on my plate and give him the chicken. She then gave him baked beans, turnips. My plate had over cooked and dried out purple hull peas and the big Lima beans that I can't eat. The chicken breast had more crust than meat and very salty. She proudly gave me a sweet potato muffin. We gave her enough money for our food this week and I bet that 1/2 spent yesterday. The only thing that I could eat was the black eyed peas and when I took the crust off the bone had probably 1/4 cup of chicken. My friend that works at the restaurant and cleans our house was at the house yesterday and heard everything that was said. She later said in text: SIL did what she wanted to do.....😳🤷‍♀️.

So SIL text me this morning that I need to go ahead and text her what we want to eat tomorrow. I told her that I didn't need anything and had options. I explained DH just woke up and struggling and has no idea what he wants tomorrow. She sent several emails that she knows what he wants. I was polite and didn't harshly responded and rehash everything from Monday and Tuesday. I stressed that if I give her a list of what he wants....... please no substitutes and promptly give him the to go box with out opening it and drama. Then she started on me: she insisted on bringing me something. Stressed no and please don't. I haven't responded to her last two emails. I don't need this extra drama and better not here from DH later that she has told him about today and I hurt her feelings. DH doesn't need this and I don't have the time. I finally refilled DH ice pack and gave him Tylenol. He said prefers to eat later. He is sleeping. I am making me some chicken salad for tomorrow and will have enough to share with SIL if she wants some. I will make her a gallon of tea to take home. I am ready to run away but can't.🤗♥️🙏

Honored Contributor

there are no words @SouthernBee 

but i hear ya!

❤️

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

there are many delivery services -and not just from the food place

by me - there is grubhub - uber eats etc

would that be an option? specifiy exactly what u want??

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

dear predsHeart and dear friendsHeart

I have a excuse for being later  daughter had day off and we left my house by 8am..ate breakfast at a family resturant 4 miles away,next stop was

wally..he   oops "she" need to return 2 items back for her car that wasn't needed, while there i bought 6 -1gallon jugs of spring water,3 -2lieters of Pepsi,and a 6pk of toilet paper.

I forgot my walking cane   and my right hip was hurting me..so we went to Goodwill to get one but none found,   but i bought some warm jogging pants(3) for cooler weather  to walk in them  plus a "ugly brown tall coffee mug"  and 2 others with fruit on them!!

So went to another thrift store..asked clerk  about walking canes and she looked in back room and brought out 6!

I chose a Hurrycane brand one with 3 prongs....for $7.00  and it will stay in daughters car  for my use when i go with her! I  also bought a watch with brown wrist band  and a orange tank top and 2 pairs of earrings.

We then decided no more shopping and went to see her brother and his wife that lives in her town..where we were at....then came home!

Resting now then need to take the 6 jugs of water to basement!

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

You had a full day of adventure.

I don't know why you bought an ugly brown mug though.  LOL  It must put a smile on your face 

Lubs ya Heart

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

I am so sorry she causes you so much stress.  

Is there a way you can just place your order directly with the restaurant and she can just pick it up or get it delivered?  You might have a better chance of getting exactly what you want and how you want it.

(((Southern Bee)))

HeartHeartHeart