@SouthernBee 

thinking of u and hoped all went well with ur DH surgery

102140.gif

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@SouthernBee 

thinking of u and hoped all went well with ur DH surgery

102140.gif

@Yahooey : So cute . Thank you. DH sleeping and thought I would pop in for a few minutes.

DH surgery lasted only 25 minues. We will see the doctor on Friday morning.

I had trouble remembering everything the surgeon said. He said the repairs were made. I thought he said the bicep was torn off. I will get details on Friday and write everything down.

BIL and SIL fantastic. At the preop visit the nurse said the SIL could stay with me. When we arrived at the hospital- the person at the front desk stated that only DH and I were allowed in the surgery waiting area. I replied but politely: Seriously look at us and me using this stand up walker. My walker seat was loaded with my tote bag and the box that had his heavy ice chest for cold therapy and the shoulder pack. DH not happy and upset- not good. About 10 minutes later - SIL came in the waiting area. The person at the front desk had called someone else asking for SIL to be allowed to wait with us but BIL had to remain in the lobby. It was almost noon before we returned home. Several other people were in the surgery waiting room with the same box and shoulder pack.  So yesterday must have been the rotator cuff special day.

I had to take a photo of DH with his shoulder pack to help me remember how to put it back on. They were so fast in explaining everything. DH has to do breathing exercises -treatment every 30 minutes, moving his feet and fingers. Use the ice pack 4 times daily. That chest is kinda heavy for me to move and refill. I had to get my 4 ice trays out to help with the ice supply since we are using ice as fast as the ice maker finished. DH has to sleep in the recliner for 4 weeks.

One thing that I should have done for me: purchase a lift recliner. I am really struggling to get up and out of my recliner.  I am having problems with my lower back and hips.We both love our new "thrones " - great purchase .

♥️🤗🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Honored Contributor

u take it easy @SouthernBee and ask for help

dont wanna hurt urself doing too much

❤️

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

❤️

@Yahooey : Thank you. No one available tomorrow. We will  eat the left over soup and I will make grill cheese sandwiches. We have help for Thursday and Friday.

The pjs that I ordered for DH from Amazon was delivered to our town on Saturday with later statements out for delivery on Sunday. A post office truck was in front of our mailbox later with no delivery made. Later on the Amazon tracking info: statement by post office: issues with delivery. Today info: package running late and could be delivered today or tomorrow 🤷‍♀️- what!???

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

SMH on your delivery not being deliveredSmiley Sad

Please try not get over stressed and having to sleep in recliner🤗🤗

Now let the healing begin for your dhSmiley Happy 

and  letting others help you both for the next few days,or weeks🤗🤗💖💖💖🥓🥞🍔🍔☕☕☕☕🥤🥤🥤🥤🍰🎂🍩🥣🥣🍲🍲💖💖💖💖

lubs ya!💖

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam Thank you. I am excited for you and your jewelry purchase. You will be amazing and trying to impresss " your Sam".

I just called a new furniture store in town that sells only recliners and owned and operated by the wife and daughter of my favorite furniture store from several years ago. She said they have in stock two of the lift recliners that lay flat around $1599 🤷‍♀️😳 I am not looking for leather, massager or heat. She was excited about one delivered today that has dual motors . One that controls the foot rest and the other the back. Other price range $699- $899. Good to know that something is in stock instead of need special order or back ordered. I need to measure my recliner and how many inches from the wall. I have no idea when I will have transportation.♥️🤗🙏🥤🥤🥤🥤

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

I'm so glad it's over with.  I didn't know you had to bring an ice chest and all that to the appointment.  What a hassle.  Hope he isn't in too much pain or anything.  

Please take care of yourself too.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

❤️

@Yahooey : Thank you. No one available tomorrow. We will  eat the left over soup and I will make grill cheese sandwiches. We have help for Thursday and Friday.

The pjs that I ordered for DH from Amazon was delivered to our town on Saturday with later statements out for delivery on Sunday. A post office truck was in front of our mailbox later with no delivery made. Later on the Amazon tracking info: statement by post office: issues with delivery. Today info: package running late and could be delivered today or tomorrow 🤷‍♀️- what!???

@SouthernBee 

I hope you get your delivery today! 

Honored Contributor

The humidity finally lifted.  I don't think I could take much more of that.

Just the two of us at home and we grilled.