Honored Contributor

@geezerette : Good Morning 😃. Hope your weather will be much cooler. Currently 84 and rain possibilities after 4. Stay cool and hydrated. Enjoy your weekend.🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Thank you, but no chance of it cooling off here for the next few days.  We have air temps of 100+ with excessive heat warnings, meaning the heat index can be above 110. It always amazes me how humid it can stay and still get so hot!

Maybe by the end of next week we may fall into more tolerable lower 90s.

You take care and stay cool too!

🥵

Honored Contributor

@geezerette : Yikes. 🥵.Think cool🥤🥤🥤🥤🍨🍨🍨🍨. ♥️🤗🤗

Honored Contributor

What's up Y'all?Just cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms. DH went out to eat. I don't need to cook until tomorrow !!!😃😃
Wow- suddenly got dark and pouring down rain really hard and so far no thunderstorms.

Checked my order . It was divided up into three orders and of course it was handed over to the post office and probably will not be delivered until Monday or Tuesday 😳😳.

This will be a good day to watch movies 🎥. 
Stay cool and safe.🤗♥️🥤🥤🥤🥤

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

We were in Unior Pier, Michigan.  It's Lake Michigan, which is not a calm, quite lake.  It's like the ocean.  

I just wanna sit and rest today.  No chance LOL

Honored Contributor

i guess i'm not savy shopping online vs in store

i always thought the price in store would be the same as online

or at least close

i wanted to buy pantyliners but i didnt want 10 or 20 ct package 

so i was looking to see which location they had for the largest count which was 120

i saw the price as 5.59 that 's really low - maybe special sale - who knows

went to the store and it was over 9.00 - what???

i came home and double checked -

ordered online - bought 2 bc i needed a 10.00 minimum and then picked up at store the next day - that seems to be a huge percentage dollar wise for the item

how is it cheaper for them to have an employee get my item - put into bag

as opposed to me going into store and brining item to register

sorry - rant over

Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

I'm wait for todays newspaper to be delivered soon  but probaby won't have anything worth reading  except the comic strips-2 pgs Smiley LOL

My fan when i checked early this am was at a UPS place about 20 miles from me...and like @SouthernBee  i won't get it until Monday or Tuesday.!

I ran  the vac this morning in livingroom,  the hallway to bedroom  and part of my bedroom...i got too tired to do more and needed  rest!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I don't understand the price differences between the store and online.  What I really don't get is when certain colors of items are priced higher than others.  

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

me don't understand either?

But happy you ordered and picked up the next day and got many more for your money and didn't pay higher  pprice 🤗💖

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."