Honored Contributor

GM Preds & friends!  Work has been busy this week.  I drove into the office today.  I'm not used to this. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

43A4BE8C-AC88-472F-997C-6E48F86E6960.gif

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

i'm so old i remember seein ElvisHeart on the Ed Sullivan tv show for his first time being In black&White   tv.!!!

He was told he had to stand still singing..as hip movements etc  as it was considered  vulger as ED told him  ahead of time... he sure was a cutie  i might have been 16 years old...lol!

It was so sad to see him much later on tv high on drugs  Smiley Sad

Glad you liked the movie .

oh  my poor" purple stella de loro flowers" that have yellow leaves from lack of rain...are now starting to bloom after rain a couple of days ago!

2 flowers blooming now and more buds on stems. 

Not walking today as it is sooo humid!and 81 degrees feels like rain anytime so not sure it the mowing guy will be here today or not?

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@geezerette 

too humid to even toast marshmellows  as they would melt without a fire!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 

Boo!!

on working!!

Be safe driving home laterHeart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Y'all: What's on your schedule for today? Tuesday was hectic for me. The central air was serviced and had to replace a part. Finally scheduled new service for pest control and appointment for next week. We have been without pest control for a few months. Normally roaches found in the house was dead. Tuesday morning a big roach was in the house and moving fast. Me, my walker and bug spray trying to get it before the central air repair man arrived. DH zapped the roach as he was coming out of his computer room: DH  = " My Hero ". He was suprised that I wasn't screaming. My exciting life. Stay safe and cool. ♥️🤗🙏🥤🥤🥤🥓🥓🥓🥓☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Mj12 

Boo!!

on working!!

Be safe driving home laterHeart

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam  Yesterday in the office the a/c went out in our entire building. Smiley Surprised So we left around 1pm and just worked from home.

I'm back at the office today and it is working again.  I was kind of hoping it would still be down. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

Good Morning Y'all: What's on your schedule for today? Tuesday was hectic for me. The central air was serviced and had to replace a part. Finally scheduled new service for pest control and appointment for next week. We have been without pest control for a few months. Normally roaches found in the house was dead. Tuesday morning a big roach was in the house and moving fast. Me, my walker and bug spray trying to get it before the central air repair man arrived. DH zapped the roach as he was coming out of his computer room: DH  = " My Hero ". He was suprised that I wasn't screaming. My exciting life. Stay safe and cool. ♥️🤗🙏🥤🥤🥤🥓🥓🥓🥓☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

@SouthernBee  Smiley LOL  Last night we had a fly get in the house because we kept opening and closing the sliders to grill dinner.  My husband and I kept trying to follow it around to get it (I hate them).  I had a few swats and missed.  The pup ended up getting it.  Gross, but I was glad she pitched in. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 : So sad that you had to return to work. Wish more employers could continue to do work at home with the increase of cost for everything. 

I don't like anything in the house like flies and other pest. The pup needs a special treat.

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee @Mj12 @geezerette @Yahooey 

i had problems with my legs and feet last night thats what i get to walking 10    blocks with neighbor in crappy humitity/heat   , then coming home into a cool house  and later cool bedroom   yesterday!

Was up/down and then stayed up around 6:30 am this morning -blahs..then phone rang around 7:30  friends asking me to go shopping and breakfast out  and off i went to shower,dress,etc and left around 8:30.

Oh..i did order me a new Portage Bay51436 Renton Ceiling fan,42 inch Bronze Ceiling Fan from Amazon yesterdaySmiley Happy

was $69.99 but i used my$12.19 rewards points from my c reid card plus with$4.44 tax,free shipping  i ended up paying $62.35 total.Smiley Very HappyIt was shipped today to me.

i need a nap its humid again today!Smiley Sad

next - need c/a checked think its low on freon!

This is the weekend my bank changes its name  sigh. I have activated my new atm /debit card but can't be used until Monday  same for signing into new banks website!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20