Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

Hello Preds and Friends!

I've had no adventure.  I was on the couch, did some laudry, back to the couch, did some work, back to the couch, and I'm back on the couch again. 

My throat feels like it's on fire and feels like sandpaper at the same time.  

Hope you're all well

Heart

@Bri369 

Were you checked for the Flu 🤧?
 Just awful, I was afraid it was COVID, but test said Flu.  

Best wishes.

@Drythe 

They didn't test me for the flu.  I didn't even think to ask about it.  I was just trying to get out of there as fast as I could.  LOL

I'm feeling much better now  Heart

Honored Contributor

it is C O L D this morning - not a  🐿 to be seen - 20s and snow is a coming

what to do.... the cake is nearby.... 

l-All-bundled-up-225x300.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 

so glad u are feline betta

the garbage can goes up to my knees - i'm short so this is a short can and not heavy at all - aluminum i guess - if they were the big gigantic steel cans u drag to the curb is a whole other story

chicken went into my backpack - so it wasn't difficult and not a lot of staris to maneuver which is good - 

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@Bri369 

so glad u are feline betta

the garbage can goes up to my knees - i'm short so this is a short can and not heavy at all - aluminum i guess - if they were the big gigantic steel cans u drag to the curb is a whole other story

chicken went into my backpack - so it wasn't difficult and not a lot of staris to maneuver which is good - 

@Yahooey 

Thank you! Heart

You're used to maneuvering stuff on the train.  All you needed was a stalk of brussel sprouts.  LOL

Honored Contributor

dear predsHeart and friendsHeart

@Bri369 @Yahooey @Drythe @Mj12 @SoX @JaneMarple @Coquille @loveschocolate @PamfromCT @masque @SouthernBee @Gooday @pitdakota @GingerPeach @Whatnow @MyShadowLove @MickD @lifeisgood123 @dooBdoo @qualitygal @geezerette @GenXmuse @Hippiified @Witchy Woman 

I woke up after sleeping all night  and get up to start my day  and look at clock....what its only 4a.m !!

WWPD???Heart

she would post pictures of" bacon"....sigh   i miss thatSmiley Sad

but i can tell you that i 

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

here u go sweetie❤️

images-1.jpeg

images.jpeg

giphy-1.gif

Honored Contributor

morning @cowboy sam @Bri369 @Drythe @Mj12 @geezerette @SouthernBee 

@PamfromCT @loveschocolate @Hippiified @qualitygal @NEvans2 

teens going up to 20s - whoo hoo - NOT!!!!

stay warm - 

ai dink we awl kneedz to go where it is warmer...

maybe to 🐝 home in the south or the retreat by lubschocolate

200-1.gifgiphy.gif

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey 

thank you...for the bacon!Heart

HeartHeartlubs ya!HeartHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Hello Lovelies!

Been gone a few days, no fault of my own.

First, our phone land line went out.  Important since our cell service at our house is spotty.  Yes, finally fixed.  took a few days.

Then our TV connection to our carrier was out.  Despite a visit from a repair person from Frontier and many phone calls.  Of course, part of our bundle, could no longer get internet.  due to staffing shortages - extremely cold weather - days passed. 

I think it was something that happened to some of us on our street.  Finally, it’s back!  Living the dream in the lap of luxury!

So hard for a TV news addict to go cold turkey.

Trying to get caught up with everyone.  Please stay well.  Please stay safe.  Lubs to all!  I think this is a good winter for lots of bacon.

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Currently 33 and guess me sweating compared to what y'all deal with. Busy week with doctor appointments. I have my dreaded eye appointment this morning. DH has another appointment tomorrow and starts physical therapy next week for his continued shoulder issues. I am so tired of paper work and looking forward to returning to my retirement schedule. Will try to post more later and catch up with what y'all have been doing.🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥓🙏🙏🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️