Honored Contributor

Good Morning Preds and Friends! 🙂

9BDF9A06-EA87-4A2B-9ACC-DDD1F2224FF7.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon Preds and Preds very special friends: Totally frustrated day. Grocery shopping this morning in our Walmart- so many empty shelves. Plus this location was in the process of moving everything around. The garden center moved forward. Pet food and supplies moved where the baby and infant supplies were and everything switched around. Spent $150 and only meat purchases were two packs of thin boneless pork chops and two packs of hot dogs plus all the increase in prices. Only a few bags of the Walmart brand of sugar on the shelf.Returned home and went on line to order what wasn't in the store and spent $52 more dollars and our brand of mouthwash still sold out. Plus I haven't paid our power bill yet.  I am very thankful that we're financially blessed . Will be helping daughter and grandkids. I am really worried about so many people with limited finances and all other issues. COVID increasing in our area. Local elementary school teacher diagnosed with COVID and died 7 days later.... really don't want to read the paper or turn the tv on. COVID and all the weather issues and damage. Sorry about the ranting. Everyone please stay safe.🙏🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Today looked at the Keurig Duo and it is wide and chunky .... so I need to do more measurements and research. I like that the water what you call it ... tank - darn not the correct word. But it fills the coffee pot and kcup side which is a plus because I have a coffee bar in the family room and away from the kitchen. Kitchen counter space very limited. Our Walmart was sold out of the little half and half cups like you get in the restaurant. But had our favorite coffee.

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey :You deserve all the coffee and candy that you want. Beautiful tomatoes.... wish that I had a big bowl.🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️☕️☕️🙏

Honored Contributor

I feel like I've been chasing my tail all day long.  I've had to deal with so many little unexpected things today.  

My daughter lost a super tiny gold heart  charm today.  She's been very upset and looking all over for it.  I've been praying to St. Anthony for it to show up.

Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, considering all that's going on in the world right now.  But it's still upsetting.  

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

It's amazing how much we can spend at the grocery store.  Just the necessities take a big chunk out of the budget now. 

The stores aren't well stocked either.  I notice a lot of empty shelves too.  

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : Yep. Not hoarding just trying to purchase the necessities for the month. They were trying to restock the fresh meat and one of the workers was talking about product availability and increase in prices. I was looking for apricot nectar for a friend and the fruit juice section was empty. DH wanted the lemon lime koolaid and none of the old flavors that we grew up with.

Esteemed Contributor

Ya know what I think!

Tasting wine is something that a lot of parents, particularly the moms want to do as this allows them to find new wines to drink, but also a wine tasting evening usually means getting away Vin Meme, Wine Jokes, Wine Funnies, Funny Wine, Best Quotes, Funny Quotes, Funny Humor, Witty Quotes, Humor Quotes
~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 : Well it's special for your daughter. Praying will be found .🙏🙏🙏🙏🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️

@Bri369 wrote:

I feel like I've been chasing my tail all day long.  I've had to deal with so many little unexpected things today.  

My daughter lost a super tiny gold heart  charm today.  She's been very upset and looking all over for it.  I've been praying to St. Anthony for it to show up.

Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, considering all that's going on in the world right now.  But it's still upsetting.  

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 

I too will pray that ur daughter's charm will be found

🤞