Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@cowboy sam 

@geezerette   @Bri369 

We may need special ‘fall down’ protective suits.  Maybe @Yahooey  could knit us some pretty, heavy duty ones, with pads.

I make it a point to have at least one big fall a year.  Just walking across the room, or fighting with the wheelie bin can do it.  I always land ON something, major bruise, muscle loss. 

Heat index here today 104 - 107.

Y’all be well, be safe!

@Drythe 

Sign me up for one of those suits.  It sounds exactly like what I need!🤕

Heat index similar here today too.🥵

@geezerette @Bri369 @cowboy sam @Drythe

may i suggest this lovely essemble? 

bubble-soccer-new-10241.jpg

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT : Busy week filled with so many different emotions and memories. Anniversary for departed family members always tough.Totally agree and understand.🤗❤️

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : 🤗❤️🥤

Honored Contributor

@Drythe : Falls are no fun. My major fall about three years ago was in the kitchen and a miracle that I only had bruises. It happened so fast. No time to brace my fall. Just boom on the floor. I think that I forgot that my walking cane was next to me and I turned and fell. The corner of my eye glasses hit the floor first and miraculously they didn't break. DH was having a very bad fibro day. I insisted that he not help me. The kitchen floor is cement with vinyl flooring. I stayed on the floor and slowly pushed onto the hardwood floor and then on the carpet leading into the den. I managed to get near the recliner thinking that I could push around and up on it. A church friend called to check on us and came over to help DH get me up. I told them how to get on each side of me and support me under my arms until I could position my feet to push so  to stand up and let them seat me in the recliner. That way no one got hurt trying to pull on me. The church member asked me how I knew what to do? Well with God's help and experience being a clumsy handicapped kid and a widowed Mother - usually no one around to help.🤗❤️

@Drythe wrote:

@cowboy sam 

@geezerette   @Bri369 

We may need special ‘fall down’ protective suits.  Maybe @Yahooey  could knit us some pretty, heavy duty ones, with pads.

I make it a point to have at least one big fall a year.  Just walking across the room, or fighting with the wheelie bin can do it.  I always land ON something, major bruise, muscle loss. 

Heat index here today 104 - 107.

Y’all be well, be safe!

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : I purchase some bacon, one family pack of chicken legs, one box of  Angus burgers with onions 🧅. The only meat. Spinach , spring mix and frozen fruit to make green smoothies.  Two boxes of k cup coffee .Notebooks, index cards, file folder, ink pens. New bed pillows . Plus a case of paper towel which Walmart will no longer ship stated it must be in store or grocery pick up. Just thought of something- not sure if just my area or has anyone noticed that store coupons are now mostly digital and less in the newspaper or mail? Plus not the best selection for products and reduced value. 🤗❤️

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Dear predsHeart  and friendsHeart

((((((hugs))))) to anyone who could use one todaySmiley Happy

Water was off yesterday from 9:30am yesterday  morning

until close to 9pm       (  the workers had hot temps  of 90+ and high humidity,plus storm alerts..but storms didn't happen

to work in)

for city workers to replace a fire hydrent in our part of small town!

I felt bad for families without city water..and no water to cook with or make coffeee ,those  who needed a bath/or shower after working in factories,etc 

and no water to bathe

.or flush the toliets!!!

Today  will be a new day but   we  still   have heat alerts! and possible storms this afternoon.

If you are having same weather...please take care of yourself and check on others to make sure they are okSmiley Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey   

thanks for the hugs...made me smile  Smiley Happy

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Thank you also Smiley Happy  

now please stay in cool air today!

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 

Hope your ok..did you have more storms yesterday??

Weather alert radio kept going off all afternoon,!!!!!

before dark.er late afternoon..saw ugly layers  of fast moving clouds.

.rain..none !

Stay safe ...as possible more alerts later today.

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20