Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

Happy Monday Preds & Friends!

Went away for a few days to colonial Williamsburg.  Glad to be home!

@Mj12 

I'm so glad you got away for a few days.  I've heard so many things about Colonial Williamsburg.  I've never been there, but I'd love to go.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@loveschocolate 

uh..i walked "part of a block" that had shade trees on it up the street,turned around and came home...hot  uh was 90!

No harm done  and have to behave now  or son won't take me shopping Saturday!!Smiley Happy

Nice and cool in my house  .

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

You're behaving!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

Good Morning Precious Preds and Preds very special friends: Just trying to go back to sleep. Started raining and thunderstorms predicted thru the night and hopefully will bring cooler weather. Well as usual that I am slow to find a solution for a problem or something. Well my latest : how to download my old smart phone photos for prints. I discovered that Walmart has a photo app. I just put it on my smartphone and downloaded the prints to be delivered to my house . I have never ordered anything on my phone and didn't save the card information. Decided to have the prints delivered to me and hope they will be good. I was in Walmart today at the photo center and noticed all the photo machines had notes on all of them that they were currently disabled plus no one ever came to the photo center to help me. The nearest Walgreens to my house is in a very busy congested area and very difficult area to enter and exit. The delivery date for the Walmart photos was 7 to 10 days. I didn't have a coupon but like $15 for 45 of the 4x6 prints. Hoping the prints will be good so that I can finally activate my new phone with out fear of losing any special photos. 🤗❤️

@SouthernBee 

I've printed photos at Walgreens and CVS.   I think the quality should be fine with WalMart.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@SouthernBee 

To be honest i was shown how to take pictures using my moto tracfone months ago...but  i  haven't taken any pictures since....i'm not a techie either...

I have faith in what you did with your downloading app. was rightHeart

Up date on my  ebay orderSmiley Surprised

uh..that seller from ebay scammed me.!!!..still no earrings,won't answer my emails though ebay either!

I used my cc instead of paypal  and only thing i got from ebay..was not sure if they can help me!

Every time i file a inquire about stasts /email to seller..i am shown on screen it was sent and wait as seller has 3 days to respond to me before they check into it! 

I bought them on June 11th  and on site for tracking..  label was made June17 and was waiting for seller to drop item off .   Says thery were shipped?  me don't think so! I will wait a few more days...then i will contact my c card for help!

ok..rant over..

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

You should have gotten them by now.  She probably never sent them.  Ugh

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon @geezerette 

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Good afternoon @geezerette 

lubs ya!Heart

@cowboy sam 

64599C2A-3F49-4D08-B262-C6D3546450F5.jpeg

Honored Contributor

See the source image

Pumpkin spice items are showing up already.  Yikes!

Honored Contributor

I never liked anything pumpkin spice.  Yet at Thanksgiving, I like pumpkin pie.  Go figure. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

I never liked anything pumpkin spice.  Yet at Thanksgiving, I like pumpkin pie.  Go figure. Smiley LOL

@Mj12  I am the exact same way.  The only thing pumpkin I like is pumpkin bread and pumpkin pie.  

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 @Bri369 , I will NOT eat pumpkin anything. Blech 🤢!