Honored Contributor

@MJ 12 : Love grilled zucchini. I use a little olive oil and lemon pepper. 

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey : Had trouble signing in today. Love grilled zucchini. I have never baked or tried zucchini bread. Love the zucchini spiral sliced and sautéed in a little olive oil. The zucchini in the store looked bad the other day but finally found three to slice and grill.

Honored Contributor

@Coquille : Your recipes sound delicious. If you have time - please post them❤️.

Honored Contributor

@ Praying that help will come soon and speedy recovery for your DH.🙏❤️

Honored Contributor

@MJ 12 : I prefer for the zucchini to be small and slender.😀

Honored Contributor

@MJ 12 : Me don't like any bridge and scared of storms.❤️

Honored Contributor

@MJ 12 : I had trouble all day trying to sign in.😳🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove : Great to see your post. I have tried all day and very frustrating 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😳😳😳😳.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Bri369  I loathe that bridge - it is interminably long - over 4 miles I think  I can't even imagine being on it in the storm.   

@Mj12 

@Bri369 

I remember the ferries ⛴ 

Now they could be a wild ride.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:
Whew!...I finally am able to get into these forums!...I've been having issues for about a week now with navigating these forums and then, when I just signed in, I found that my user name was totally different and that I now had an entirely new identity? Cat Surprised

I saw in "Customer Care" that many were having the same issues, so I finally just added a space to my user name in order to at least keep my previous identity.

Okay, I need to go back and try to catch up with some of your posts.

eta:...Oh good grief, now I'm having a hard time getting this to post?

Exhausted Cat GIF - Sleep Cute Cats GIFs

That kitteh is adorable, @MyShadowLove!

Yep, the website continues to deteriorate and we're left to our own devices to investigate, troubleshoot, and find workarounds.

Among other problems, so many posters' nicknames were automagically changed to older ones from the Community, or (from what I can tell) older niks that were displayed on product reviews they posted in the past.   Others were prompted to create a new name upon signing in.   And using the account settings to edit their names won't always allow them to resume their previous name...  telling them it's already in use, even though they are the ones who used it!   What a mess!

I'm glad you made it in, and can post, @MyShadowLove!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova