Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

Have you found a cheaper jelly/jam maker yet??

Enjoy your watch my friendHeart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

Dear preds Heartand friendsHeart

@Yahooey @SouthernBee @PamfromCT @Bri369 @Mj12 @momtochloe @LIG1 @dooBdoo @SouthernBee @MyShadowLove @JaneMarple @loveschocolate @pitdakota @Gooday @geezerette @KaySD @NEvans2 @masque @MickD @SoX @Coquille @dmod nj @luvzchiz @Justice4all @Hippiified 

lubs ya!Heart

616DE9ED-9832-43E6-A85A-3E308982D057.jpeg

@geezerette 

i so want to hugs this cute dogHeart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Still looking for a cheaper jam/ jelly maker. My birthday is next month....hint for DH. I need to look in my back room closet to see if I still have the 4 ounce jelly jars, sturdy jar lifter or whatever it's called and a few other small accessories. Ok ... the other story: The Watch- not difficult to install the needed app on my cell phone, charge the watch and set it up. I really like the display of the time. The other features. Best that I remember last night that I was asleep around 8:45 and slept soundly until around 3:30 a.m.  Very  different for me ! when I needed to go to the bathroom.Checked the app. The heart rate seemed close. Only showed 10 steps to the bathroom and back🤷‍♀️. The sleeping stats were like 6 hours  and indicated 5 hours of deep sleep and 4 hours light sleep🤷‍♀️. Went back to bed and had trouble sleeping , slept some but not a deep sleep. At 6:30 a.m. checked the information: 9 1/2 hours deep sleep with 4 1/2 hours light sleep. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️! Then I walked down the hall to the big bathroom. Including round trip - I counted 56 steps. Watch indicated 46. Went to lunch with DH. Later checked watch and still showed 46 steps. Didn't do any changes to the watch but considering that we walked from the parking lot and into the restaurant and back? Just checked the watch and indicated 62 steps,149 calories😳😀 As My World Turns....❤️🤗

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@SouthernBee 

that sounds interesting  for all the info you would like to know about.

thanks for the informationHeart

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20
Respected Contributor

Re: @Preds ❤️

[ Edited ]

@PamfromCT   I'm soooo glad you enjoyed and had a glorious day with your GC. I feel that all the days with our GC, are some of our most glorious days, especially  after the year we've had. Not that we don't have glorious days with our kids but the times with our GC, are special and different. Enjoy every minute with your children and grandchildren. 😘

BTW, We haven't been to Mystic in soooo many years. We used to love going there. Especially when the weather was gorgeous.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@cowboy sam I hope you're feeling better.  Heart

Phooey on your sister.  

Lubs ya Heart

@Bri369 @cowboy sam   DITTO😘

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam : Thank you. I still like the watch . The other day also ordered from Amazon -two sealing rings for my 6 quart instant pot. Just delivered and wish you could have seen the huge box for such a small order 🤷‍♀️ but still a fast delivery.🤗❤️

Respected Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

Preds and Preds very special friends: Some one is having fun charging and setting up her new smart watch..... praying that I have the smarts needed to use it. Ordered this Tuesday and delivered today😳🤷‍♀️🤗❤️ More later

@SouthernBee   You gave me such a good laugh. " Praying that Ihave the smarts needed to use it"!  😆😆😆🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I would be in the exact same place. saying the exact same thing.  You know what I would do, I'd immediately hand it over to my husband and say, "P,ease figure this out foe me, thanks". I can run any business with my eyes closed but technical, I have no desire! I could if I tried but I choose not to try! I always end up fihpguring it's out but I get a headache from it.😘

Edited: Rushing to prep for friends coming over. Sorry for all the typin* mistakes.

EVERYONE, have a good weekend. What am I saying. It's only Thursday. Get with it girl. I can't even  use the excuse that Covid made me mix up the days.🙄🤪😆

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee 

If Amazon can ship so fast  why can't the US mail service do the same?

I'm still waiting on a package that was supposed to be here between June 17-18 by regular mail  and today is June 24th.

Maybe Amazon needs to take over our mail delivery..lol

lubs ya!Heart

preds 06-21-20